Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Joeygk and Sobeton

chynado11

First, Don't ask about that lightweight Sobeton- he punked out! :rolleyes::laugh:

My weekend:

Friday went to Spin for open bar and to check out Armand Van H, and planned on heading over to RAIN for Miguel Miggs. However, I got a lil' too drunk and never made it to RAIN. (There are pics of some of the CP crew, including yours truly on www.nightvip.com -look under SPIN 02.22.02).

Saturday: Total blinder- I was running around like a mad man, I think I ended up hitting about three clubs!!!! Ended the night freezing my ass off on the patio @Space. Big ups- to Craig Demo who threw down a great set. (I'm pissed b/c I missed out on Anthony Pappa- the one club I didn't go to! :( )

Dee how was your weekend? And are you ready for Conference?;)

Originally posted by joeygk

First, Don't ask about that lightweight Sobeton- he punked out!

Friday went to Spin for open bar and to check out Armand Van H, and planned on heading over to RAIN for Miguel Miggs. However, I got a lil' too drunk and never made it to RAIN. (There are pics of some of the CP crew, including yours truly on www.nightvip.com -look under SPIN 02.22.02).

Saturday: Total blinder- I was running around like a mad man, I think I ended up hitting about three clubs!!!! Ended the night freezing my ass off on the patio @Space. Big ups- to Craig Demo who threw down a great set. (I'm pissed b/c I missed out on Anthony Pappa- the one club I didn't go to! )

Dee how was your weekend? And are you ready for Conference?;)

haha Sobeton punked out :laugh:

well... my weekend was actually very relaxing and I promised myself I was going to get some stuff done and I never really did , don t you hate that?

I was called up later Sunday from a girlfriend laying in her bikini on Sobe..boy do I miss it there :(

HELL YES I am ready for the conference...sun sun sun but then theres LOTS of work waiting for me when i arrive ...so half and half hehe :)

Have you decided on where you are going to joey?

CD

Originally posted by joeygk

First, Don't ask about that lightweight Sobeton- he punked out! :rolleyes::laugh:

well see who’s a lightweight this weekend biatch! :laugh: or maybe you need this weekend to recharge your batteries, so you don’t run out of gas.. :D