Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Scene Scenario & Dilio

stogiey2k2

What things would people like to see in New Clubs to open in the future & Current Clubs that are remodeling or changing there themes etc.?

Which direction do you all think the Club Scene will turn as far as Music? Because eventually something will get played out for a while I mean it usually does.

Also what ongoing things at certain Clubs Right now either bother the crap out of you or irritate you? wether it be cover, lines, music, crowds, vibe.

I personally think the drink prices are high in a lot of places right now and you just don't get your money's worth at all unless you have a hook up or are a good ass tipper. I mean if I have no choice to throw cash down for a drink that's fine but you throw down $12 a pop for black label and its a tiny winy cup and water down that's fucked up....

Feedback Anyone. Things that just make you go HMMMM!!!!!!!!

:confused::rolleyes: :worry2:

Liquid offers free admission and free booze before midnight along with the lowest cover on the beach afterwards. We have what many say is the best lighting and sound on the beach and an extremly friendly staff. Let's not forget two rooms of music with some of the best DJ'S in the Biz. Live braodcast from 93.1 and spundae twice a month. Somthing for you to ponder