Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the sexboard ladies !!!

axel-a-promos

When I was with my ex I was kind of bicurious.. but nomore..

But anywayz I can say I did come close..

Then realized that I couldn't do it because it would be cheating on him regardless even if it was with a girl so I never went through with it...

To me it is cheating regardless because you are still sharing intimate feelings with someone..

how stupid men are to not see this as cheating...monogamy should not be bended by gender

...and as far as being involved or watching, i think it was in Chasing Amy when she said, "I'm not your whore..."?

...funk dat...i'm a selfish bastard...no one gets my girl other than me and if she shares she's gone...bye bye now...

Originally posted by phatman

how stupid men are to not see this as cheating...monogamy should not be bended by gender

...and as far as being involved or watching, i think it was in Chasing Amy when she said, "I'm not your whore..."?

...funk dat...i'm a selfish bastard...no one gets my girl other than me and if she shares she's gone...bye bye now...

I totally agree with you!!! Me and my ex felt the same way!!

As long as it dont involve family members lol j/k:tongue:

Nope...I can only second the notion of being strictly dickly. Even if I would be attracted to girls...I think there isn't any difference about the cheating part. You are intimate with another person, sharing feelings and emotions... excluding your partner...if you aren't in an "open relationship" than it's cheating either way.

totallytrance: I've got a question. Isn't it really weird to just do it as a "show" thing without being attracted to a girl in the slightest???? :confused:

Guess I can consider myself lucky for being with a guy that is happy to have me to himself and who would get jealous if he saw me with another girl....so no need for any show here. :)

Originally posted by totallytrance

I don't consider it cheating...I'm not attracted to girls anyway, but I still do it just for "a show" for my guy.....

hey maybe im completely wrong, but am i the only one who finds that odd...:confused: the fact that you're not attracted to girls, but because the bf wants you to, you still do whatever...?

maybe im wrong... :confused:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

hey maybe im completely wrong, but am i the only one who finds that odd...:confused: the fact that you're not attracted to girls, but because the bf wants you to, you still do whatever...?

maybe im wrong... :confused:

Remember that question Flying High asked a few months ago... about young girls doing things just to please their boyfriends? It looks like we have another cluprit... :rolleyes:

Guest danni133

I wouldn't cheat on my man or girl for anyone. A person is a person and counts as cheating whether the experience be homosexual or hetero. I'm unsure about 3somes if my guy suggested it bc I would also be jealous so I dunno if I would do it. Maybe if I wasn't dating anyone I'd do it, but in a relationship it may be a bad thing.

~Danielle