Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday Meetup

zaguero

Originally posted by zaguero

Ok guys, is a Thursday meetup going to happen this week?:confused:

i'm up for it...i suggest somewhere in G'town that way its close to Yoshitoshi and I can get my Honeydew tix for Friday. Waffle House is my second choice follwed by IHOP and 7-Eleven

Originally posted by vicman

i'm up for it...i suggest somewhere in G'town that way its close to Yoshitoshi and I can get my Honeydew tix for Friday. Waffle House is my second choice follwed by IHOP and 7-Eleven

Is Waffle House better than IHOP?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Waffle House is a poor man's IHOP.

I had Original Pancake House for the first time this weekend. And I must say, they have the best pancakes EVER.

yeh IHOP is sweet, great pancakes, but nothing sobers me up like Waffle House

yeh IHOP is sweet, great pancakes, but nothing sobers me up like Waffle House

I'm actually torn between IHOP and OPH pancakes. I would have to say OPH #1, IHOP a close #2.

Waffle House is great for their egg dishes. Oh, yeah, and their waffles. But I always find their pancakes kinda dry. But for a down and dirty breakfast, you can't beat WH.

There aren't any Waffle Houses around this area, are there??

hell yeah, more grease is always better...but the million $$$ question is r u coming out on Friday? Dippie.gifall_coholic.gif

Ok, if theres grease in them plates I'm all over it. I don't think I'll make next it friday. My soccer team has preseason scrimmage setup. Plus, and I'll probably get my ass kicked for saying this , I'm not a big Carl Cox fan:blank: ...I'm definately in for seeing Tom Stephan in Baltimore...if you need a co-pilot with gas money let me know;)

I'm actually torn between IHOP and OPH pancakes. I would have to say OPH #1, IHOP a close #2.

Waffle House is great for their egg dishes. Oh, yeah, and their waffles. But I always find their pancakes kinda dry. But for a down and dirty breakfast, you can't beat WH.

There aren't any Waffle Houses around this area, are there??

unfortunately there isnt..there are some in Dumfries, Hagerstown, Fredrick and B'more but none closer than those...there arent Waffle Houses in Miami either....maybe after superchumbo, Waffle House will be in order

Speaking of food, I had chilequitos (or something like that) for breakfast one day out in LA. That was some damn good stuff. What the hell is in it? All I could tell was tortilla chips and salsa, fried in a skillet.

And BTW, I don't understand how the hell Mexico isn't the fattest country in the world, cause I couldn't believe that they piled on chips and salsa, beans, and a burrito on my plate for breakfast!

Speaking of food, I had chilequitos (or something like that) for breakfast one day out in LA. That was some damn good stuff. What the hell is in it? All I could tell was tortilla chips and salsa, fried in a skillet.

I'll let Vic handle this one..he's the Martha Stewart wannabe:D

And BTW, I don't understand how the hell Mexico isn't the fattest country in the world, cause I couldn't believe that they piled on chips and salsa, beans, and a burrito on my plate for breakfast!

Chilaquiles?

Zaguero you suck, you should be ashamed of yourslef..you probably dont know what chilaquiles are...yeah you can have it 2 ways either in a caserole type dish (like a lasagna) or in a tex mex style (like scrambled eggs with everything)...reason why we arent the fattest country in the world? I dunno,but we probably have one of the highest detal cavities rates...betcha didnt know that mexico has the highest per capita consumption of Coca-Cola (or any soft drink) in the world.

Chilaquiles?

Zaguero you suck, you should be ashamed of yourslef..you probably dont know what chilaquiles are...yeah you can have it 2 ways either in a caserole type dish (like a lasagna) or in a tex mex style (like scrambled eggs with everything)...reason why we arent the fattest country in the world? I dunno,but we probably have one of the highest detal cavities rates...betcha didnt know that mexico has the highest per capita consumption of Coca-Cola (or any soft drink) in the world.

Chilaquiles!!!! That's what it was! Yeah, I had it tex mex style. Tore my stomach up all day. Couldn't believe that was served for breakfast, but it was fucking tasty as hell. I guess the breakfast burrito didn't help either.

Chilaquiles?

:eek: Ashamed?? I know what they are..I was just talking shit! BTW Shady, the Chilaquiles are mostly served in a red salsa, but I've eaten them in the green salsa too. BTW they are always prepared with corn tortillas. A breakfast that I miss eating are chicharrones en salsa verde...mmmmm thats some good stuff. It's bascially pork rinds in simmered in green salsa...OH BOY! my mouth is watering!

Chilaquiles!!!! That's what it was! Yeah, I had it tex mex style. Tore my stomach up all day. Couldn't believe that was served for breakfast, but it was fucking tasty as hell. I guess the breakfast burrito didn't help either.

whoa dude, you had that plus the breakfast burrito? no wonder you tore it up...i wouldnt be surpised if you didnt sell any computer stuff on this trip 'cos you were stinking up the air in front of your clients...

:eek: Ashamed?? I know what they are..I was just talking shit! BTW Shady, the Chilaquiles are mostly served in a red salsa, but I've eaten them in the green salsa too. BTW they are always prepared with corn tortillas. A breakfast that I miss eating are chicharrones en salsa verde...mmmmm thats some good stuff. It's bascially pork rinds in simmered in green salsa...OH BOY! my mouth is watering!

uh-huh...see its corn tortillas man, forget ur pansy wansy flour ones..corn is where all the flavour is

whoa dude, you had that plus the breakfast burrito? no wonder you tore it up...i wouldnt be surpised if you didnt sell any computer stuff on this trip 'cos you were stinking up the air in front of your clients...

Yeah, I got a little excited when I saw that there was an establishment that would sell tortilla chips and burritos for breakfast. So I ordered both. It totally goes against everything I've always been taught since grade school -- that Doritos and Taco Bell does not constitute a healthy breakfast...

Damn Shady! All that for breakfast? Was a bag of Depends included?:D

I was reading the Jimi-Techno Party thread and Crown mentioned something about Five Guy bacon cheeseburgers being the best and Malanee seemed to agree. Anyone feel like going to Five Guys and getting an artery clogging bacon cheeseburger for Thursday??

I was reading the Jimi-Techno Party thread and Crown mentioned something about Five Guy bacon cheeseburgers being the best and Malanee seemed to agree. Anyone feel like going to Five Guys and getting an artery clogging bacon cheeseburger for Thursday??

sounds ok with me...is it in g'town/ 'cos i need to get my honeydew tix