Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is GHB

gheorghiy

Very much like liqour. GHB has many of the typical sedative qualitys, and the anebriation from GHB feels very much like an alchohol buzz, except much much stronger from much less liquid. You'll also mild visual effects similar to a light DXM buzz. Mainly just a lack of depth perception, no visions.

Possible side effects include DEATH. I'm only stressing that because you have to be careful with this one. I feel the need to caution anyone who plans on trying this. DON'T mix and match, ever, and don't think that just because it used to be legal that its safe, cuz its a bad poison to fuck with.

Overall, the experience isn't really that psychedelic, so if you're following along from home with your drug checklist, and GHB doesn't have a check, you haven't really missed out. Its nothing spectacular.

you guys are takin tooooooo much.....just take one scoop every 2 hours and u wont really get that feelin/......i feel happy and wired when i take it.....if u take 2 much at once u pass the fuck out and feel like shit....not exactly wired but somewhat hyper and a warm feelin all over.....u can fuck 4 hrs too.....ciao

from www.nih.gov

GHB

Since about 1990, GHB (gamma hydroxybutyrate) has been abused in the U.S. for euphoric, sedative, and anabolic (body building) effects. It is a central nervous system depressant that was widely available over-the-counter in health food stores during the 1980s and until 1992. It was purchased largely by body builders to aid fat reduction and muscle building. Street names include Liquid Ecstasy, Soap, Easy Lay, and Georgia Home Boy.

Coma and seizures can occur following abuse of GHB and, when combined with methamphetamine, there appears to be an increased risk of seizure. Combining use with other drugs such as alcohol can result in nausea and difficulty breathing. GHB may also produce withdrawal effects, including insomnia, anxiety, tremors, and sweating.

GHB and two of its precursors, gamma butyrolactone (GBL) and 1,4 butanediol (BD) have been involved in poisonings, overdoses, date rapes, and deaths. These products, obtainable over the internet and sometimes still sold in health food stores, are also available at some gyms, raves, nightclubs, gay male parties, college campuses, and the street. They are commonly mixed with alcohol (which may cause unconsciousness), have a short duration of action, and are not easily detectable on routine hospital toxicology screens.*

Originally posted by royalpbobbyd

you guys are takin tooooooo much.....just take one scoop every 2 hours and u wont really get that feelin/......i feel happy and wired when i take it.....if u take 2 much at once u pass the fuck out and feel like shit....not exactly wired but somewhat hyper and a warm feelin all over.....u can fuck 4 hrs too.....ciao

I didn't take too much, actually... I know (well, knew) someone who took too much, and, well, he's not going to be posting anytime soon, lets leave it at that.

GHB was developed as a sleep aide, and thus is not much different than liqour, except its much much stronger, if you look at the symptoms you display, they pretty much back that theory. You drink a little liqour, you're all happy and pumped, you drink a lot, you feel like shit and pass the fuck out, you drink wasy too much you feel nauseous, and you can fuck like a rabbit. That about sums is up.

I'm just not too impressed with GHB... its the not so great high of liqour with the health risks of a far stronger drug.

a friend of mine has some experience with GHB so I will share his experiences for the good of all man.

To keep the identity of said friend nameless I will refer to him simply as "I"

"I" heard about GHB from a group of bodybuilders who used it for its supposed growth hormone releasing qualities (some what substanciated)

"I" wanted to try it but it was scheduled at the time. But GBL was not (but is now), and "I" being fairly inteligent realized that the addition of a little NAOH (aka lye) and heat would transform GBL to GHB. the only posible problem would be an excess of lye at the end (a very bad thing) so "I" also procured some HCL/hydrocloric acid from the local pool store and used it to adjust the PH to normal after the reaction (NAOH + HCL = H2O + NaCL or salt water)

So "I' now had a shitload of GHB for about $30, and I mean close to a gallon.

"I" decided to start with a teaspoon and work up to find the notoriously fickle proper dose. "I" knew that GHB had a weird dose cuve where .5g may be a good dose for some one but .7 grams may make them uncounsous. While it may not even effect a person of similar weight.

well at 2 tablespoons "I" felt the base line effects, but was stupid enough to try 3 tablespoons.

soon enough "I" was unable to move on the floor and on the verge of passing out, "I" was lucky enough to roll to the side to puke on the floor (being unable to make it to the bed)

If "I" would have been uncounsous, "I" could have easily died by asperating on his vomit.

The feeling was very similar to alcohol with much less of a stupid feeling. The next day was free from the expected hangover, and "I" felt 100% as he cleaned the puke off the rug.

Since then, "I" have seen several deaths due to mixing GHB with alcohol and have sworn off the evil shit, despite having several friends who love the stuff, mostly for sex and at home use before sleeping or comming down off any sort of stimulant etc.

Well, thats about all that "I" knows.

Hope it helps with an informed decision.