Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for those that know eggmok

punky_brewster

I just wanted to say that eggmok has to be the nicest and funniest person I've met from the board. I usually hang with all the NYC peeps and meeting egg a while back has made me wonder where the hell he's been.

So eggmok, if you're out there we miss you up in NYC. Come visit us soon. CC will be here this weekend.

Love ya!

Originally posted by punky_brewster

I just wanted to say that eggmok has to be the nicest and funniest person I've met from the board. I usually hang with all the NYC peeps and meeting egg a while back has made me wonder where the hell he's been.

So eggmok, if you're out there we miss you up in NYC. Come visit us soon. CC will be here this weekend.

Love ya!

actually punk brew...im starting to think that eggmok is just a folk tale...you know? you see visions, you hear tales...but you never see the real deal....i saw him once for 5 seconds...but his aura is there...who knows if its fact or fiction?

Love ya!

I know Egg and as much as I like to disagree, I have to agree with you Egg is a good person

Originally posted by vicman

actually punk brew...im starting to think that eggmok is just a folk tale...you know? you see visions, you hear tales...but you never see the real deal....i saw him once for 5 seconds...but his aura is there...who knows if its fact or fiction?

Hahaha Vicman! I know what you mean. We actually hung out for a while at vinyl when he was here. That kid can throw down. But I thinks that's eggy's style. He'll throw out a teaser then you want to chill with him more and the next thing you know he's not around.

He keeps saying he'll be back in NYC or somewhere around DC but I've only hung with him for that one night.

I didn't mind cause I was actually watchin him tear up the floor. Anyways, tell him, if you ever find him, that his peeps are here in NYC.

Wait, why should I even sweat it. Eggy I guess I'll see your ass in Miami beeotch!

;)

Hahaha Vicman! I know what you mean. We actually hung out for a while at vinyl when he was here. That kid can throw down. But I thinks that's eggy's style. He'll throw out a teaser then you want to chill with him more and the next thing you know he's not around.

He keeps saying he'll be back in NYC or somewhere around DC but I've only hung with him for that one night.

I didn't mind cause I was actually watchin him tear up the floor. Anyways, tell him, if you ever find him, that his peeps are here in NYC.

Wait, why should I even sweat it. Eggy I guess I'll see your ass in Miami beeotch!

;)

yeah punky, he's supposed to be at WMC, some of us are also going down for that so hopefully well get a glimpse of our moderator while were down there...i've heard of his dancing "technique" again...we dont know if its fact or fiction....:)

Love ya!

holy shit!!!:eek:

what's up girl, haven't heard from you in quite a while . . .

i'll be at nation on friday for cox so i don't think i'll be going to nyc to see him again . . .

and yes i'll be in miami . . .

for all you non-believers *cough* *cough* vicman *cough* . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

holy shit!!!:eek:

what's up girl, haven't heard from you in quite a while . . .

i'll be at nation on friday for cox so i don't think i'll be going to nyc to see him again . . .

and yes i'll be in miami . . .

for all you non-believers *cough* *cough* vicman *cough* . . .

Holy shit, you're actually coming out? Damn.

Originally posted by msbobois

hi kuya. remember your little sister out in cali??? :( :( :( i'll be in DC march 13-17. no joke! i'm visiting one of my college friends...

of course i remember and boy how times have changed . . .

we have plenty of catching up . . .

plus the fact that it's been close to one year since twilo and the night of the fire . . .

shit, pm me your cell # so i can call you . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

of course i remember and boy how times have changed . . .

we have plenty of catching up . . .

plus the fact that it's been close to one year since twilo and the night of the fire . . .

shit, pm me your cell # so i can call you . . .

i know... we have LOTS of catching up to do. so much drama passed over here.

twilo...sniff sniff.

ps. i'm gonna see danny tenaglia tonight !!!

Originally posted by msbobois

i know... we have LOTS of catching up to do. so much drama passed over here.

twilo...sniff sniff.

ps. i'm gonna see danny tenaglia tonight !!!

dt :eek:holy shit!!

wow, will it be another 14 hour set . . .

actually you're in l.a. so his set will be 3 hours . . .