Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
shugabooga

being drug tested for employment

Originally posted by shugabooga

how long do drugs stay in your system - E & pot in particular? what if you're taking prescription drugs? do those show up?

what about something like hydroxycut? does that show up?

. . . Don't know about hydroxycut . . . but it's an amphetamine and I do believe that most amphetamines filter out of the system in 3 or 4 days (drink water!!!) . . same goes for E . . . . Pot can vary . .it's fat soluable . . so it has a tendency to stay in the system for much longer periods of time . . this can be several days for people who only smoke once in a while to well over a month for chronics (drink LOTS of water . . ) . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Don't know about hydroxycut . . . but it's an amphetamine and I do believe that most amphetamines filter out of the system in 3 or 4 days (drink water!!!) . . same goes for E . . . . Pot can vary . .it's fat soluable . . so it has a tendency to stay in the system for much longer periods of time . . this can be several days for people who only smoke once in a while to well over a month for chronics (drink LOTS of water . . ) . . .

ew.. I'm in shit luck..:laugh: