Clubplanet Nightlife Community

italian anthem

mavman127

does any one know the name of the song that was popular during the summer...its a girl singing in italian...she sounds like a brooklyn girl or something and its like this big italian pride song...it has an irregular but hard beat to it...it sounds like one of those annoying songs you'd hear sung at an italian (if i say it ONE more time) wedding in a movie...

i love it

they always play it at arena and call out all the..........italians...OHHHHHHH YEAHHH

haha

thanks a lot

Originally posted by nickfreg

Its called Hey Mambo, Mambo Italiano. I think its on the Mob Hits CD.

i dont think that that is the song the 1st post was lookin for, but the one on the mob hits cd is not the one that they played on ktu... mob hits is all by older peeps like frank sinatra. i forget who sings the one on the radio. it definately wasnt popular this summer. it was like 2 or 3 summers ago. i forget the artist...but im pretty sure it had the word 'orchestra' in the name, but i could be wrong....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mavman127

does any one know the name of the song that was popular during the summer...its a girl singing in italian...she sounds like a brooklyn girl or something and its like this big italian pride song...it has an irregular but hard beat to it...it sounds like one of those annoying songs you'd hear sung at an italian (if i say it ONE more time) wedding in a movie...

i love it

they always play it at arena and call out all the..........italians...OHHHHHHH YEAHHH

haha

thanks a lot

Dominic the Donkey?