Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The New Chic... Introducing Myself...

Hey guys... Just checking in... I moved back here recently from Daytona Beach Fla, and am visiting this site to see whats goin down here in New Jersey and New York. I have yet to throw down in New York, and really haven't ventured much in New Jersey besides Hunky Bunky ;) and Abyss... Trying to see what we got here... This site seems pretty good so far.. Just wanted to introduce myself though :D Any quick sugestions for this weekend? 1st and 2nd..?

How'd I know that was coming...

Let me rephrase that... The type of music he plays is good... Living in Florida made me get used to a lot of Florida break beats... Coming back to New Jersey only hearing the hard house shit... kinda throws you through a loop... Scribbles kinda brings me back to the norm...

Originally posted by sparklez929

How'd I know that was coming...

Let me rephrase that... The type of music he plays is good... Living in Florida made me get used to a lot of Florida break beats... Coming back to New Jersey only hearing the hard house shit... kinda throws you through a loop... Scribbles kinda brings me back to the norm...

LOL.....i heard he's gotten a lot better, but all i hear from him is what he plays on his RSL set on KTU....so thats the only way i hear him......

if you ever get an opportunity, go to a site that broadcasts radio stations from world wide... im not sure which it is, but look for 95.3 party out of orlando... You'll hear most of the breaks I mentioned... But I really havent had a chance to hear his KTU show's, I'm usually out already pretty tanked up, by the time his show is on... hehe... im a lush I know...

Originally posted by djdanfury

LOL.....i heard he's gotten a lot better, but all i hear from him is what he plays on his RSL set on KTU....so thats the only way i hear him......

Trust me go listen to him at a club he plays just as good if not better then most, his mixing is always on point and he plays hard, very hard, not like his RSL sets, even listen to his KTU show during the week after the first hour he plays hard, he gets a bad RAP cause of MTV and KTU, the boy got skillz, no question,