Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let's Share Some 3some Stories....

sparklez929

I, Myself have engaged in few of these. Recently broke up with my ex of a year, and decided to venture out and show my playful side once more. He was kinda one of those by-the-book guys(no fun)... So this guy at work and I have decided to venture... I agreed to having one with his girl friend, if he allowed me to have his bestest friend... The guy, was ohh soo hott, and I loved every minute of the two of them savaging me... The next weekend we shared the g/f....she was absolutely beautiful... and very eager to please... Each episode was completely satisfying, I would love to have her again...and possibly if wed night at Abyss goes well... Well we just may go back to her place without him! Shhh....;)

I don't want to burst your bubble, but... one way to make a threesome go real bad real fast is to leave one of the parties out... I mean you're not part of the couple so it might not seem as important... but remember you do have to work with this guy.

I have to disagree with you.. when I lived in Fla I had one with my bestest friend, and his girlfriend... We actually kept up a 3-way girl/guy/girl relationship... for months until I moved back here... We did everything together, went to the beach, party's clubs, went shopping, showered together, slept in the same bed, cooked dinner together, went working out... you name it... there was never a time where any of us felt neglected or uncomfortable... He is still my BEST friend and they are STILL together. I recently went back to visit, and they were happy as ever.. We didnt play at all, only because I had a boyfriend. But we till remenisce and cherish the memories we shared... So there is proof, It does work when you are stable enough in ur own self... Regaurdless of relationship/friendship status... You just have to learn how to trust urself, and the people you surround urself with that's all...

Originally posted by sparklez929

I have to disagree with you.. when I lived in Fla I had one with my bestest friend, and his girlfriend... We actually kept up a 3-way girl/guy/girl relationship... for months until I moved back here... We did everything together, went to the beach, party's clubs, went shopping, showered together, slept in the same bed, cooked dinner together, went working out... you name it... there was never a time where any of us felt neglected or uncomfortable... He is still my BEST friend and they are STILL together. I recently went back to visit, and they were happy as ever.. We didnt play at all, only because I had a boyfriend. But we till remenisce and cherish the memories we shared... So there is proof, It does work when you are stable enough in ur own self... Regaurdless of relationship/friendship status... You just have to learn how to trust urself, and the people you surround urself with that's all...

girl....you're giving me a hardon

Originally posted by boywonder77

Threesomes are for random strangers, because someone always gets mad. Rule #2 I am the only cock in the room.

I have to agree... I mean there are always exceptions... but I don't think I could ever have another threesome with people I cared even the slightest bit about... that's just not a feeling I want to experience ever again... :worry2:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I'll give you another hint.......

clock, clock, clock, clock

dude yer way off what are u even talking about?

Nah, i know this girl. She is my neighbor lol. Just suprised me to see that she found this site.

i need to hear more about this threesome relationship thing....the girl that i have started seeing basically has a girlfriend...it does not bother me at all, but i am still curious concerning the logistics of this situation

Originally posted by pivo

i need to hear more about this threesome relationship thing....the girl that i have started seeing basically has a girlfriend...it does not bother me at all, but i am still curious concerning the logistics of this situation

Mmmhh this now makes me wonder. Could you see yourself getting really emotionally attached to a person that is already seeing someone else or wouldn't you have any jealousy feelings towards that 'other' girl???

I mean, I do understand that guys have this fantasy...but I wonder if it's really so great when it comes to feelings and all of that. As we've seen so many times, people agree that 3-somes can get very difficult if there are stronger feelings between 2 of the 3 and should be more or less kept in the 'sex corner' itself.

Now I'm curious on how open to more than sex (speak a relationship) a guy (or girl) can be if he/she knows already that the other one is seeing, having sex and/or enjoying someone else's presence in a very personal way.

:confused: