Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let's Share Some 3some Stories....

sparklez929

Well the key is security.... Whether it's talked about and dealt with, or an unspoken thing. You all just need to learn to stay withing your bounderies. Theres no being greedy, or selfishness.... You have to learn how to share... And when I say share, you must share EVERYTHING, with each of you. Everyone has to be a willing partner. The one's who do it, just to please there boyfriends.. Are strictly out of the question...!!!

Originally posted by sparklez929

Polygonwindow.... Ahh.... Just the perfect thread for my neighbor to find me in... hehe... :blush:

Hello honey, how are you? Long time no yap...

haha nah hun its all good. yer secret is safe with me. Please, there worse things some of our other neighbors have done. Names won't be named though lol.

But hey, story was actually kinda interesting. ;)

And no u haven't been stalked LOL!!

:laugh: Unless you been following me to WaWa?? :idea:

Originally posted by sparklez929

HAHA... I thank you for not spelling that one out... But yes we have broken up, a couple months ago... :cool:

Oh well, shit happens. How's yer fam? Does Laura come around anymore?

LOL yo this thread has turned into. Quoth and Sparklez929: Neighbor Talk. :tongue::)

Originally posted by flying_high

Yeah so if I pop my head quickly into this one again....does this mean we've got a 3-some here :D:laugh:

hmm.... ::rubschin:: I will have to confer with the neighbor.

Shit, isnt that like er...um....breaking one of the commandments or something?? :idea:

Eh, who gives a god damn fuck. Oh whups...looks like i just broke another commandment.

wow glad to see so many open minded people on this subject.. from experience they can go either way bad and good... it always depends on everyones mind set. i have had many with my man and for the most part all has been good.. and even a little more than threesomes ( multiple people aka guess you would call it an orgy lol). it depends on what you and your other half are looking for, as long as one party doesnt become so emotionally attached ( including your guest or guests) that it inteferes with your relationship... good luck all to what you seek for your fantasy

Originally posted by quoth

hmm.... ::rubschin:: I will have to confer with the neighbor.

Shit, isnt that like er...um....breaking one of the commandments or something?? :idea:

Eh, who gives a god damn fuck. Oh whups...looks like i just broke another commandment.

that would be covet thy neighbor...but wtf anyhow man do it..those commandments are for sheep anyhow..plus they were 2 centurys ago..they didnt have the fine women we have now @ 0 AD...

if they did they wouldnt have put that one in hehe

Guest gabo
Originally posted by xxxoticduo

wow glad to see so many open minded people on this subject.. from experience they can go either way bad and good... it always depends on everyones mind set. i have had many with my man and for the most part all has been good.. and even a little more than threesomes ( multiple people aka guess you would call it an orgy lol). it depends on what you and your other half are looking for, as long as one party doesnt become so emotionally attached ( including your guest or guests) that it inteferes with your relationship... good luck all to what you seek for your fantasy

Only if more women thought like you!:cool: