Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

3000 posts

Originally posted by darkangel2k

lol, i know...i was all excited when i found the large image. how about a nice BUMP for dj rap? :laugh:

sweeeeet!

goddam, there needs to be more female dj's...screw carl cox, i'm gonnabe in the front room for dj rap

Originally posted by vicman

sweeeeet!

goddam, there needs to be more female dj's...screw carl cox, i'm gonnabe in the front room for dj rap

damn straight! i'll be there as well admiring her, errrr, talent, on the decks. hey ya know, maybe if you wear your sombrero she might let you up there w/ her ;) it's worth a shot i suppose, haha

damn straight! i'll be there as well admiring her, errrr, talent, on the decks. hey ya know, maybe if you wear your sombrero she might let you up there w/ her ;) it's worth a shot i suppose, haha

this is the sombrero i'll wear:

cj052501.jpg

rofl!! :laugh: i think that'd definitely get her attention, btw, you have a spair pair i can borrow?

i guess itll be you, kuro and myself fighting over who gets their skivvies signed by dj rap on friday: i warn you, when being a dj whore, i have no friends :D

i guess itll be you, kuro and myself fighting over who gets their skivvies signed by dj rap on friday: i warn you, when being a dj whore, i have no friends :D

that works for me....may the best stalker, oops, man win!

i pride myslef on that

Do you hate your job as much as I do? I saw the gardners out planting tulips orsome kinda flowers the other day and I asked my sup if I could go help just so I could have something to do, and the bastards said NO. I feel so deprived.

Originally posted by therunner

Do you hate your job as much as I do? I saw the gardners out planting tulips orsome kinda flowers the other day and I asked my sup if I could go help just so I could have something to do, and the bastards said NO. I feel so deprived.

well actually im pretty busy, but what cvan i say, i'm good at what i do that i even have time to spare to post 3000+ times on CP