Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*****Official Thursday meetup thread 2/28***

zaguero

By popular request the official CP meetup for Thursday 2/28 will be at Five Guys in Alexandria. The time of the meetup is still up in the air. For those who don't know what Five Guys is, supposedly it's a burger joint. But, not just any regular burger joint. According to 5 CP members they serve the best damn burgers east of the Mississippi (made that up..hehe).:)

Originally posted by zaguero

By popular request the official CP meetup for Thursday 2/28 will be at Five Guys in Alexandria. The time of the meetup is still up in the air. For those who don't know what Five Guys is, supposedly it's a burger joint. But, not just any regular burger joint. According to 5 CP members they serve the best damn burgers east of the Mississippi (made that up..hehe).:)

whats the address...howchu get there? what time?

Originally posted by vicman

whats the address...howchu get there? what time?

I dunno? I just wanna eat there:D Hold on let me ge the address. There's 2 locations in Alexandria. One on 4626 King St and the other on 107 N Fayette St . I don't know which one is closer to what and I don't know how to get to neither of them so I'm gonna need help from people that've been to this place or that live in Alexandria (hint hint);)

About the time. I was thinking sometime around 7:30pm. Last time we set it up at 7:30 mostly everybody showed up at 8.

I dunno? I just wanna eat there:D Hold on let me ge the address. There's 2 locations in Alexandria. One on 4626 King St and the other on 107 N Fayette St . I don't know which one is closer to what and I don't know how to get to neither of them so I'm gonna need help from people that've been to this place or that live in Alexandria (hint hint);)

About the time. I was thinking sometime around 7:30pm. Last time we set it up at 7:30 mostly everybody showed up at 8.

ok so 7:30...but which one...i duno where the hell this joint is, i l ive in alexandria..what you think 'cos i live in alexandria i automatically should knoiw where verything is located there? like becos you live in Dc u should know where everything is in DC..even though it could be in Anacostia?!?!?!?! Huh, buster?

king street is a huge steet, so it can be anywhere, and who the hell knows where Fayuca street is....i dunno you might end up having half the people in one joint and half the other peopl ein the other joint?

Mapquest...i hear mapquest....

Guest jroo

the one off of n.fayette is right by route 1 and king street, its in old town, the one on king street is probably closer towards landmark. theres a couple different ways to get there, either off of 495 take the route 1 towards alexandria, the north one, or just go straight up route one from dc go south, from anywhere more south than alexandria , go north, which reminds me, there is a titty bar not too far in crystal city if the girls want to do that again. anyway, pm me if you need more directions. its easy as shit. peace. i used to work over there , oh there are a lot of bars over there too, over by the water and stuff. so that place has very good party potential. good choice!!

I'm going to your office and I'm going to bitch slap you!

dude, i gotta go get my honeydew tix tonight at Yoshi, which by the way u are bailing on us for the ...nth week, and the fuckin' place is in Alexandria people are less likely to head over there than DC...and its a fucking burger joint, you think girls are into burger joints? Pick a fuckin' steakhouse while your at it....

It was probably gonna be a sausage fest anyway. :D:)

dude, i gotta go get my honeydew tix tonight at Yoshi, which by the way u are bailing on us for the ...nth week, and the fuckin' place is in Alexandria people are less likely to head over there than DC...and its a fucking burger joint, you think girls are into burger joints? Pick a fuckin' steakhouse while your at it....

It was probably gonna be a sausage fest anyway. :D:)

:mad: :mad: :mad: no comment!

:mad: :mad: :mad: no comment!

i suggested g'town but that got shot down by the second post, then everyone got carried away with teh Five Guys joint and shit since royal was eating a burger from there....so you coming out this weekend?

i suggested g'town but that got shot down by the second post, then everyone got carried away with teh Five Guys joint and shit since royal was eating a burger from there....so you coming out this weekend?

you know girls are asking on your whereabouts

Sorry I'd hate to do it but I'm gonna pass...It's not a good locale for meetup. I was eating there that day and the food is good, but it's kinda mom and pop and I'd hate to hang out there. I'm going to Dragonfly tonight, that might be a little more appropriate. If any of you are interested, check out the Dragonfly post. Just in case anyone spontaneously decides to go, I'll be there around 9pm. Cool Zaguero?

Well, Crown, Jroo and Malanee said they could make it. So I figured the rest would follow. It's cool though.

Yea, I'll go out this weekend. Not tomorrow though, I have the soccer game thingy on Saturday morning. But Saturday night, I wanna see Little Louie Vega. Wanna go to that?

Originally posted by crownroyal

Sorry I'd hate to do it but I'm gonna pass...It's not a good locale for meetup. I was eating there that day and the food is good, but it's kinda mom and pop and I'd hate to hang out there. I'm going to Dragonfly tonight, that might be a little more appropriate. If any of you are interested, check out the Dragonfly post. Just in case anyone spontaneously decides to go, I'll be there around 9pm. Cool Zaguero?

Totally cool man. I'm gonna check out the Dragonfly thread.

Well, Crown, Jroo and Malanee said they could make it. So I figured the rest would follow. It's cool though.

Yea, I'll go out this weekend. Not tomorrow though, I have the soccer game thingy on Saturday morning. But Saturday night, I wanna see Little Louie Vega. Wanna go to that?

nah, i'm going to World for Skribble...wouldnt want to miss that now would you? :D

-i'll be at 5