Clubplanet Nightlife Community

howells @ vinyl

MadamMillie

Originally posted by MadamMillie

nothing tops his labor day set, but sat night was a GREAT party. shady - he dropped donna summer - i feel love (don't know what mix, sorry). i KILLED myself physically that night/morning and lost my watch, but will recover for this upcoming weekend. see y'all on the floor!

i heard that he was on fire in Boston the night before

Originally posted by MadamMillie

nothing tops his labor day set, but sat night was a GREAT party. shady - he dropped donna summer - i feel love (don't know what mix, sorry). i KILLED myself physically that night/morning and lost my watch, but will recover for this upcoming weekend. see y'all on the floor!

Oooh, it's so good, it's so good, it's so good, it's so... good.

I feel love... la la la la la la la la la... I feel love...

My guess would be the Patrick Cowley Megamix, as that is more progressive-friendly.

So, Millie, did you ask DH why he fucked Buzz over to spin at WMC? He will permanently stay on my shitlist until he provides me with an acceptable explanation. I'm sure he's losing sleep about that... :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Oooh, it's so good, it's so good, it's so good, it's so... good.

I feel love... la la la la la la la la la... I feel love...

My guess would be the Patrick Cowley Megamix, as that is more progressive-friendly.

So, Millie, did you ask DH why he fucked Buzz over to spin at WMC? He will permanently stay on my shitlist until he provides me with an acceptable explanation. I'm sure he's losing sleep about that... :D

dude, he's here in April

Originally posted by vicman

dude, he's here in April

I know, but he still cancelled his original date. I stand firm by my anti-Danny Howells decision until he issues me a formal, written apology, a full bag of white labels and acetates, a signed pair of underwear (mine or his, doesn't matter), and a personal marathon set at my house that I am allowed to record and distribute as I see fit. Those are my terms... :tongue:

I know, but he still cancelled his original date. I stand firm by my anti-Danny Howells decision until he issues me a formal, written apology, a full bag of white labels and acetates, a signed pair of underwear (mine or his, doesn't matter), and a personal marathon set at my house that I am allowed to record and distribute as I see fit. Those are my terms... :tongue:

by the way, a "special guest" is scheduled to appear at Buzz on April 19th....i hope its not your favorite dj, oakenjoke

tracklisting (from the booth). safe from harm - such a feel good song!!!!!!!

Chic - Good Times (Instrumental)

Jas - Nasty

Jungle Brothers - Ill House You (Unknown Mix)

Roger Goode - In The Beginning

Ken Ishii - Unknown

Fluke - Slide (Modwheel Mix)

Joeski - Groundfloor

Luke Slater - unknown (new track)

Baraka - Song to Siren (Filterheadz Mix)

Rosh - Ezekial

Luke Fair - unknown [bedrock]

Science Department - Kinky Funk

Donna Summer - I Feel Love (Danny Howells Mix)

Chris Lum - Big Tool

Peace Division - Seriously Twisted

Sir Oliver - The Sound, The Light, The Music

Sphere & Accorsi - Take it Hard

Tilt - Headstrong (Mix unknown)

Jean Phillipe Aviance - Black on Black (Brancaccio and Aisher Mix)

Eddie Richards - Heat

Casagrande - Tears of Joy (Eddie Amador Mix)

Yekuana - Caves of Abraham (Northface Mix)

Octave One - Blackwater

Encores:

unknown - Safe From Harm

Science Department - From Dusk Till Dawn

Well, it's less offensive than his old one. Although DJ Rap may not think so...

She probably wouldn't mind the sig. She might mind my constant talk of performing oral sex on her. Or would she...?

Originally posted by Kuro

That's what I'm sayin'.

anyway, whatever the case, kuro's sig is much more appealing now than before...in case my bioss sees it i can just tell hime i'm a big fan of dj rap, not as before my boss thought i was a sexual pervert and wouldnt let his daufghters within 100meters of me

Originally posted by vicman

not as before my boss thought i was a sexual pervert and wouldnt let his daufghters within 100meters of me

I thought you'd be used to that by now. Didn't you tell me once that your middle name was "Restraining Order"?

BTW, check in the upper right hand corner of CP, in the "Hot Parties this Week". DJ Skribble at World. You up for a road trip? :laugh:

BTW, check in the upper right hand corner of CP, in the "Hot Parties this Week". DJ Skribble at World. You up for a road trip? :laugh:

screw Carl Cox, DJ Rap, RitciE Hawtin, dieselboy, et al....RAOD TRIP TIME for Skribble....shady you can get us comped at World right, since yo loved that place and skribble is ur boy