Clubplanet Nightlife Community

official friday carl cox @ buzz meet up . . .

eggmok

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

wtf? its only monday...and u forgot the " **** " for the official thread...anyway, I'm in. :D

where should i get my tix, yoshitoshi or online . . .

and what time should i get there to avoid the line . . .

i'm thinkin' 11ish and i'll go upstairs and take a nap like i normally do before the dancefloor opens up . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

where should i get my tix, yoshitoshi or online . . .

and what time should i get there to avoid the line . . .

i'm thinkin' 11ish and i'll go upstairs and take a nap like i normally do before the dancefloor opens up . . .

i plan to get there around 11...i'll get mine at yoshi just to have the tix with me in case anyting might go wrong at the will call window

hey, vic you want to set up a time and place . . .

the usual meetup is 1am in the halls to the bathroom in the backroom....I guess we can keep that meetup...for those geting there early I suggest the bleacher areas that are next to the back bar in the front room between 11 and the time the back room is opened.

What do you guys think?

the usual meetup is 1am in the halls to the bathroom in the backroom....I guess we can keep that meetup...for those geting there early I suggest the bleacher areas that are next to the back bar in the front room between 11 and the time the back room is opened.

What do you guys think?

sounds good, i always like to hear a little drum n bass to remind me how much i hate it . . .

sounds good, i always like to hear a little drum n bass to remind me how much i hate it . . .

so then those places and times are OK.....

***Meetup 1:***

Time: 11pm until back room opens

Place: Bleacher area next to the bar in the back, in the fornt room.

***Meetup 2:***

Time: 1am

Place: Hallway to the bathroom

Anyother time, in front of the dj booth in the backroom. Egg is rumored to be going, so if he shows up, we can get to hang with our fearless leader. I'm pretty sure almost all of us will be there.

Any plan for a pre-Buzz meet up?

Originally posted by phattyphotoboy

:confused: buying tickets for buzz on friday, should i get them online or what?:blown::D

online. or ticketbastard or go to yoshi, tyhe place will be packed on friday, so the less time you spend in line the better...and getthere early 'cos i dunno aboput you, but i hate paying $25 and then having to spend an hour or more outside waiting in line.

Originally posted by phattyphotoboy

cool, thanx alot bro

Dude I'll pick yours up at Yoshi this week. Anybody think it will sell out? I'd rather get em on Thursday when I'll already be in the dirty place. Oh yeah, if those girls are gonna go should I get their tickets too? Them peeps better pay me back or I will complain to the grandmaster sergeant colonel chief!

online. or ticketbastard or go to yoshi, tyhe place will be packed on friday, so the less time you spend in line the better...and getthere early 'cos i dunno aboput you, but i hate paying $25 and then having to spend an hour or more outside waiting in line.

For the first Honeydew with Carl Cox I stood in line in the rain in February for an hour even with tickets. I didn't mind because I was with a beautiful woman who I was crazy about. She broke my heart, though. :(

Originally posted by crownroyal

Dude I'll pick yours up at Yoshi this week. Anybody think it will sell out? I'd rather get em on Thursday when I'll already be in the dirty place. Oh yeah, if those girls are gonna go should I get their tickets too? Them peeps better pay me back or I will complain to the grandmaster sergeant colonel chief!

Since you are going, pick mine up too. I'll pay you in some other lifetime when you really need the money, cause you don't need it now you only think you do. "buy my tickets" oohhh, "buy my tickets" ahhh "buy my tickets" uhh "buy my tickets" (trying to be all mind twisting and shit so bear with me ok) "you will buy my tickets"

Originally posted by therunner

Since you are going, pick mine up too. I'll pay you in some other lifetime when you really need the money, cause you don't need it now you only think you do. "buy my tickets" oohhh, "buy my tickets" ahhh "buy my tickets" uhh "buy my tickets" (trying to be all mind twisting and shit so bear with me ok) "you will buy my tickets"

"You aaare on craaack." "Yoooooo arrrrrrre ooon craaaack."

Nah I'll buy them if you pay me asap cos I'm out of footstamps and my cheeseblock and powdered milk is almost gone. I'm down to macaroni and ketchup and my pinto is out of gass.

Nah I'll buy them if you pay me asap cos I'm out of footstamps and my cheeseblock and powdered milk is almost gone. I'm down to macaroni and ketchup and my pinto is out of gass.

LOL, dude I will pay you tomorrow, you wanna meet for lunch or something??

i like crowns priorities...no $$ to buy food and stuff like that, but more than enough $$ to go to Camelot

Originally posted by rammelsberg

Hey, EggMog, how do you go upstairs before the main room opens? I don't understand, you can't even get to the stairs until they open those doors, right? I could definitely do for a place to take a powernap before all the action though.

actually they'll draw open the curtain and if you're over 21 you can get upstairs to the bars . . .

i'm sure this hasn't changed, correct me if i'm wrong kuro, vicman, or shady . . .

but i take a nap at the bar on the right side from the staircase until i hear screaming and phat beats . . .