Clubplanet Nightlife Community

official friday carl cox @ buzz meet up . . .

eggmok

Originally posted by eggmok

actually they'll draw open the curtain and if you're over 21 you can get upstairs to the bars . . .

i'm sure this hasn't changed, correct me if i'm wrong kuro, vicman, or shady . . .

but i take a nap at the bar on the right side from the staircase until i hear screaming and phat beats . . .

yeh, as long as ur 21 they let you in..i usuallytake a powernap before heasding off to Buzz

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, I'll try to get up there.

I would powernap before we left, but we usually have people over for dinner before we head out, and then either me or my girlfriend are responsible for driving people too.

It's great to help out, but sometimes it's nice to chill and be the irresponsible ones too, you know? :tongue:

Originally posted by rammelsberg

Thanks guys, I'll try to get up there.

I would powernap before we left, but we usually have people over for dinner before we head out, and then either me or my girlfriend are responsible for driving people too.

It's great to help out, but sometimes it's nice to chill and be the irresponsible ones too, you know? :tongue:

whoa you have dinner before heading over? ur more hardcore than any of us, last time i had dinner before heading over there i was ---> :gas: all over the place and could never start getting my groove on :(

how often does carl cox go on tour in the states? once a year? twice a year? once every 2 years? i really wanna see him this weekend but got mad shit happening that i gotta do...

This is important, i may need to start coming up with excuses!

Originally posted by wahoo

how often does carl cox go on tour in the states? once a year? twice a year? once every 2 years? i really wanna see him this weekend but got mad shit happening that i gotta do...

i dunno, once or twice a year, but that doesnt mean hell pass by DC though.

Originally posted by vicman

whoa you have dinner before heading over? ur more hardcore than any of us, last time i had dinner before heading over there i was ---> :gas: all over the place and could never start getting my groove on :(

Doh! That must be why I always spend half of the first two hours there heading down the small hallway in the big room! :gas: I'm gonna have to try this NOT eating thing you speak of!

Originally posted by wahoo

i suggest that you change your sig to . . .

do you wahoo? . . .

Guest jroo
Originally posted by Kuro

Carl Cox, Diesel Boy, and DJ Rap. I'm gonna get a taste of DJ Rap's cookies.

are you bullshiting me????? dieselboy is gonna be there too!!!! holy fucking monkey shit! awesome, a great night!!!

anyway, all you ALCHOLics listen up. Ive got the hook up on drinks friday night. whatever you want for 5 bucks, period. that includes tip and everything, just come up to me and i'll get you a strong drink cheap, its up to you.

Originally posted by jroo

are you bullshiting me????? dieselboy is gonna be there too!!!! holy fucking monkey shit! awesome, a great night!!!

dude, if u actually paid atention to the people that post about music you wouldve known that dieselboy was gonna be there. jimi is bad influence.

Originally posted by nourishment

Not a lot goin' on in the River City. Comin' to DC this Friday to check out the action at Buzz. Killer lineup. Looking to meet some new friends. Anyone interested?

we got a meetup set up......hmm th epost is somewhere in this thread...

11pm in the bleacher area next to the back bar in the front room

1am hallway to the batrooms in the backroom

we welcome everyone in CP....and there are pics of someof us floating around here somewhere...maybe we can ask crownroyal to post the decent ones up again, but it would be money if you can make it.

I will definitely be there!! Probably arriving early-ish. Will see y'all at the rendezvous point. Any pics would be highly helpful or I'll just be introducing myself to everyone within a five foot radius, using my screen name like some kind of fruitloop.

Can't wait to see dieselboy live!

Originally posted by nourishment

I will definitely be there!! Probably arriving early-ish. Will see y'all at the rendezvous point. Any pics would be highly helpful or I'll just be introducing myself to everyone within a five foot radius, using my screen name like some kind of fruitloop.

Can't wait to see dieselboy live!

lets see if we can get crown to post the pics up, since he's got 'em.

just bought my tix from yoshitoshi today, $27 cash . . .

i think i'm going to be there at 10 . . .

for all the newbies, you can buy me either red bull, gatorade, or water when i see you . . .

"it's good to be the king . . ."

yeh, i'll probbaly get there between 1030 and 11 'cos i dont want to spend to much time outside in the cold weather waitinbg to get in...plus i dont want to pay for parking either.

just bought my tix from yoshitoshi today, $27 cash . . .

i think i'm going to be there at 10 . . .

for all the newbies, you can buy me either red bull, gatorade, or water when i see you . . .

"it's good to be the king . . ."

Yeah don't worry Egg I got you a red bull straight up, well traight up with some vodka. Would I ever spike your drink???:rolleyes: