Clubplanet Nightlife Community

official friday carl cox @ buzz meet up . . .

eggmok

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

lets see if we can get crown to post the pics up, since he's got 'em.

I'm at work so this is the only one I have. nourishment: Look for the guy in the glasses, that's Vic. He probably won't be wearing glasses then. I'm the guy on the right stretching his neck like a giraffe (I might see you at the afterparty). The guy next to me cheesin is Jroo. He'll probably be the easiest to spot cos he's like 7ft. I'm not gonna be there tonight, check the Dragonfly thread for reasons. Somebody please post a quick hangover treatment that doesn't involve coffee. I feel like crap and I can't drink coffee cos I lost my inhaler.

hey nourishment, why don't you post a pic so they can find you? :hat:

If I can manage to actually get this thing posted properly...here's two pics of me. Probably won't have the glasses and I just cut the hair. Look for a smallish girl - shoulder length brown hair, the all-too-common black leather pants who is acting like she's looking for a whole group of blind dates. And don't forget the huge, cheesy smile.

As for the hangover - try eating anything with potato in it - it has something to do with the starch and the potassium. Other than that, you're best bet is to hydrate, take an aspirin and a nap - then hit it again.

Hope to see you later in the evening.

Originally posted by nourishment

If I can manage to actually get this thing posted properly...here's two pics of me. Probably won't have the glasses and I just cut the hair. Look for a smallish girl - shoulder length brown hair, the all-too-common black leather pants who is acting like she's looking for a whole group of blind dates. And don't forget the huge, cheesy smile.

As for the hangover - try eating anything with potato in it - it has something to do with the starch and the potassium. Other than that, you're best bet is to hydrate, take an aspirin and a nap - then hit it again.

Hope to see you later in the evening.

I don't think the guys will have any problem finding you. Will that smile be permanent? :roll: Thanks for the potato tip, I didn't get to try it cos I got it late but I will next time. Jroo, therunner, and I just went to Chili's and I got chicken and flavored grease.

Tell me why we get the [only ugly] 300lbs waitress in the whole place and the damn girl couldn't do anything right? Jroo you are bad luck. It's your fault.

Originally posted by crownroyal

I don't think the guys will have any problem finding you. Will that smile be permanent? :roll: Thanks for the potato tip, I didn't get to try it cos I got it late but I will next time. Jroo, therunner, and I just went to Chili's and I got chicken and flavored grease.

Tell me why we get the [only ugly] 300lbs waitress in the whole place and the damn girl couldn't do anything right? Jroo you are bad luck. It's your fault.

thats because jroo only attracts busted chicks we all know that :D

with downcast eyes - don't be fooled. I'll be focused on finding those orange shoes.

I'm counting on you not to change your mind.

nope, it'll be orange shoes all the way...i'll start screaming "nourishment" at 11pm...i'll find an area around the bleachers next to the bar in back of the front room where you can see the orange shoes without any problem..i'll be standing around that area.

screaming "nourishment" near the bar is certainly one way to get somebody to take pity on you and buy you a drink.

of cousre, in this case, it'll probably be me.

a long island would hit the spot :drunk:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by crownroyal

im not bad luck, remember the waitress at dragonfly??