Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tastyt

another bra question for the ladies

Recommended Posts

What brands do you like? Especially those of you who are on the lesser-endowed side? I found two styles from VSC that fit great and feel awesome, but I don't think I should have to spend nearly 40 bucks for a comfortable bra.

Thanx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the brands they sell at joyce leslie. . .haha 8.99 bra's and 2.99 thongs baby! :tongue:

::im such a classy kitten :rolleyes:::

half of the vs crap is ehhh not my style, and anything else ~for support~ is just way to expensive. . .and we alll know i need support :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

What brands do you like? Especially those of you who are on the lesser-endowed side? I found two styles from VSC that fit great and feel awesome, but I don't think I should have to spend nearly 40 bucks for a comfortable bra.

Thanx.

Ladie's I have the ULTIMATE answer.... Go to www. v i c t o r i a s e c r e t.com And scroll to the right, hit sale, type in bra size and they list all bra's in ur size that are like 70% off... It's where i buy all my bra's... They range from 12.99 - 19.99 .. and these are 45 dollar bra's... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sparklez929

Ladie's I have the ULTIMATE answer.... Go to www. v i c t o r i a s e c r e t.com And scroll to the right, hit sale, type in bra size and they list all bra's in ur size that are like 70% off... It's where i buy all my bra's... They range from 12.99 - 19.99 .. and these are 45 dollar bra's... ;)

True, but another problem I find with VSC bras is that I don't like the way most of them fit... usually there's one or two styles that work, but that's it.

And there's so much damn padding in half of their styles! Even when it's described simply as "lined," there's like an inch of padding! :mad: Just because they're small doesn't mean I want them augmented!

Besides, with all that stuffing, nobody will ever see those nips when they get hard. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest danni133
Originally posted by tastyt

True, but another problem I find with VSC bras is that I don't like the way most of them fit... usually there's one or two styles that work, but that's it.

And there's so much damn padding in half of their styles! Even when it's described simply as "lined," there's like an inch of padding! :mad: Just because they're small doesn't mean I want them augmented!

Besides, with all that stuffing, nobody will ever see those nips when they get hard. ;)

I love VS and then again I hate them. My sister is a B cup and all of the triangle types look good on her, but as a C cup they look so bad. The sucky part is that I *WANT* to be able to wear one. I like their demi cups though, although padding is an issue. I'm only 5'5 and so making my boobs appear any bigger is NOT something I want. For their Body by Victoria bra I took out the padding and still there's an inch or two...what the hell? I do love their cotton bikini underwear and thongs though!

Theother bras I really like are by Ralph Lauren and Bali. Yay Bloomies!

~Danielle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Besides, with all that stuffing, nobody will ever see those nips when they get hard. ;)

hehe... thats soo true... it's funny cause in the summer i never wear a bra, and pepl ear elike.. um cover them, your nips are hard... and im like... ummm... NO... They are breasts, they have nipple's, nipples get hard... DEAL WITH IT.... besides i think there cute!;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest danni133
Originally posted by tastyt

Hey hey now! What did I tell you about complaining about your height! I'm gonna sic my gang of 5'-and-under ankle-biters on you! :mad:

Aww hehe you're too cute girl *hug*

~Danielle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×