Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another bra question for the ladies

tastyt

Originally posted by tastyt

What brands do you like? Especially those of you who are on the lesser-endowed side? I found two styles from VSC that fit great and feel awesome, but I don't think I should have to spend nearly 40 bucks for a comfortable bra.

Thanx.

Ladie's I have the ULTIMATE answer.... Go to www. v i c t o r i a s e c r e t.com And scroll to the right, hit sale, type in bra size and they list all bra's in ur size that are like 70% off... It's where i buy all my bra's... They range from 12.99 - 19.99 .. and these are 45 dollar bra's... ;)

Originally posted by sparklez929

Ladie's I have the ULTIMATE answer.... Go to www. v i c t o r i a s e c r e t.com And scroll to the right, hit sale, type in bra size and they list all bra's in ur size that are like 70% off... It's where i buy all my bra's... They range from 12.99 - 19.99 .. and these are 45 dollar bra's... ;)

True, but another problem I find with VSC bras is that I don't like the way most of them fit... usually there's one or two styles that work, but that's it.

And there's so much damn padding in half of their styles! Even when it's described simply as "lined," there's like an inch of padding! :mad: Just because they're small doesn't mean I want them augmented!

Besides, with all that stuffing, nobody will ever see those nips when they get hard. ;)

Guest danni133

True, but another problem I find with VSC bras is that I don't like the way most of them fit... usually there's one or two styles that work, but that's it.

And there's so much damn padding in half of their styles! Even when it's described simply as "lined," there's like an inch of padding! :mad: Just because they're small doesn't mean I want them augmented!

Besides, with all that stuffing, nobody will ever see those nips when they get hard. ;)

I love VS and then again I hate them. My sister is a B cup and all of the triangle types look good on her, but as a C cup they look so bad. The sucky part is that I *WANT* to be able to wear one. I like their demi cups though, although padding is an issue. I'm only 5'5 and so making my boobs appear any bigger is NOT something I want. For their Body by Victoria bra I took out the padding and still there's an inch or two...what the hell? I do love their cotton bikini underwear and thongs though!

Theother bras I really like are by Ralph Lauren and Bali. Yay Bloomies!

~Danielle

hehe... thats soo true... it's funny cause in the summer i never wear a bra, and pepl ear elike.. um cover them, your nips are hard... and im like... ummm... NO... They are breasts, they have nipple's, nipples get hard... DEAL WITH IT.... besides i think there cute!;)

Guest danni133

Hey hey now! What did I tell you about complaining about your height! I'm gonna sic my gang of 5'-and-under ankle-biters on you! :mad:

Aww hehe you're too cute girl *hug*

~Danielle