Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
georgym

ATTN: Moderators...

I bring you this important information that i just learned from the "Tech n Media" forum...

the moderator there, "ekstacy" has posted somewhat of an ultimatum (in my opinion, he's acting high-and-mighty) of what he'll let fly in "his" forum and what he won't.

Check this out:

Just a couple of notices for when posting in this forum.

1. Any posts not related to the topic "Tech & Media" will be moved to another part of the Website. Ex: "Bump" and "..."

Now, Avalon, Romy and Smokesum, i hope you take this into consideration when you're wondering where all the "test" posts and other Hootenanny is coming from.

~from one true-loyal B.U.M.P member to another~

Like I said, people can test in here..Ill just change the title of the thread so that is doesnt look like a test.

This forum is meant for people to post anything. He can move whatever he wants here. Our forum is like a week old and we already have almost as many posts as TECH & MEDIA. His forum is a joke :)

Actually we too have the power to move threads as we see fit...I happen to agree with Smoke that people do have the right to post tests here if they wish... I also happen to agree with Smoke's idea about changing the names of the threads so they dont clutter the board....I got to say, the outpouring of support for this board is great.. From one little thread a whole movement has started... I really hope that Dave doesnt pull the plug on our lil party.I think this board has added a whole new dimnesion to CP..

Dont worry guys Me, Smoke, Romy and the rest of the sick fawks here will work extra hard, if nessecary, to make sure this board doesnt turn into a joke...:):D

Originally posted by avalondon3

Actually we too have the power to move threads as we see fit...I happen to agree with Smoke that people do have the right to post tests here if they wish... I also happen to agree with Smoke's idea about changing the names of the threads so they dont clutter the board....I got to say, the outpouring of support for this board is great.. From one little thread a whole movement has started... I really hope that Dave doesnt pull the plug on our lil party.I think this board has added a whole new dimnesion to CP..

Dont worry guys Me, Smoke, Romy and the rest of the sick fawks here will work extra hard, if nessecary, to make sure this board doesnt turn into a joke...:):D

Glad to hear that from you two! It's really great to have this forum, it truly is unique and unlike any other :D

BTW, love what you did to trancend's post, changing the name and all... I just hope that when he hits 10,000 posts, DaVe won't convert this thread into his own:mad:

BE STRONG, BE SUPPORTIVE, UNITE B.U.M.P :)