Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Felix_Leiter

So does anybody here have any strange fetishes ???

I must admit.

It's not even a fetish...just that i kinda dig women's feet. I only realized this recently, and some girls are like :rolleyes:

But they don't know until they try, and TRUST ME, they are missin papa's :tongue: technique big time ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by gmccookny

I must admit.

It's not even a fetish...just that i kinda dig women's feet. I only realized this recently, and some girls are like :rolleyes:

But they don't know until they try, and TRUST ME, they are missin papa's :tongue: technique big time ;)

Nothing like sexy, open-toed shoes on a women. :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

I must admit.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes i agree I love nice feet. But, I also dig nice hands..or well manicured ones....scratch my back ...oh yea.

I like a nice pair of feet on a girl too. I think I am pretty good at foot massages but I really haven't had any practice lately. I'm good, I don't tickle or anything :D

I like a girl who dresses nice too but that really isn't that important to me.

Originally posted by smokesum

yes i agree I love nice feet. But, I also dig nice hands..or well manicured ones....scratch my back ...oh yea.

I Bite My NAiLS...But not to the point where they look ridiculous...Plus I scratch really good:) ....I hate Manicures...and long nails, especially fake ones...:puke:

....I've been told i have nice FeeT and cute ToeS...hehehehe

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I Bite My NAiLS...But not to the point where they look ridiculous...Plus I scratch really good:) ....I hate Manicures...and long nails, especially fake ones...:puke:

....I've been told i have nice FeeT and cute ToeS...hehehehe

dont worry I bite my nails too lol

Call me weird but I wont even talk or look at a girl if she has on ugly/shitty looking shoes. I dont care if the girl is model-type, if she has on some busted looking shoes, I'll just look the other way.....

Oh, I too have a thing for girl's nails.I really dig well-manicured nails. The longer and more made up, the better!

Originally posted by romy20

I have this thing for hot drag queens, and hot guys who wear makeup (mostly eyeliner)

Hahha, my ex once made me wear eye liner when we went out to a Shipwrecked 80's synth party, and people thought i was stylin':cool:

But i only wore it on one eye,,, not going totally drag on ya ;)