Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I fuking hate people that talk like NIGGERS

notallthere

Before everyone flips out at me and calls me a racist

I don't mean nigger in the African American sense of the word I mean it for its literal meaning which is "Ignorant Person"

I know my spelling and diction isn't so hot but l8ly i have been reading posts with people saying thing that fucking piss me off. I mean why the fuck do people talk like this its getting on my nerves like "bling bling" and "holla" a and all those fuck moronic annoying made up words. Do you think it sounds cool?!! it makes you look like your a fucking loser asshole. This is clubplanet.com not gettoretartland.com

Originally posted by notallthere

Before everyone flips out at me and calls me a racist

I don't mean nigger in the African American sense of the word I mean it for its literal meaning which is "Ignorant Person"

I know my spelling and diction isn't so hot but l8ly i have been reading posts with people saying thing that fucking piss me off. I mean why the fuck do people talk like this its getting on my nerves like "bling bling" and "holla" a and all those fuck moronic annoying made up words. Do you think it sounds cool?!! it makes you look like your a fucking loser asshole. This is clubplanet.com not gettoretartland.com

I hate when people talk like that also. But thats only because i dont understand what they are sayng. Its not only black people that talk like that tho, its also white, hispanic, whatever. It all depends on where and how you were raised. its really not their fault

Nigger is not an "ignorant person." A nigger is one who turns against his own people... But i would have to agree that people who say stuff like "Shyt" or "True True" or "Bling" should be taken out and shot in the gangular artery so that blood shoots from their neck in incredibly powerful spurts until their brains is deprived of oxygen and they die a horrible death...

Originally posted by roninmess

why the fuck do "ignorant people" always say "Yeah YEah, Im a rapper....na wha I mean? No I don't know what you mean you stupid fuckin piece of shit. DIE:blown:

Rob, I think you mean "naaaaaaaa mean".. lol.. ehry dont pronounce ll the words..

Yea I do know what you mean..

But I think it's something that isn't going away

any time soon..

(unless they invent a shot that cures "stupid")

So you are either gonna develop an ulcer

and turn into Archie Bunker when you get older

getting pissed off at the world every two seconds..

Or you can just ignore that kind of shit and

try to contribute to the world (or the scene)

in your own way..(and not bitch about it!)

Besides..

EVER READ ANY BOOKS BY IRVING WELSCH?

Or watch train spotting?

Same thing bro...

Different continent, slang and culture.

Face it..

Slang driven culture is ancient

and world wide.

KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN AND SHIT KID?

I just want to reiterate that I am in not in any directing this towards blacks. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. you are what you are where all pink on the inside

But i cant stand those fuking made up words and when i hear people using them. I feel like i get dumber when i hang out with anyone who does.

Yo, I can see what you are getting at but saying niggers throws people right off. Look, white kids that talk like that...are they niggers? No, they are ignorant idiots. Making a general comment like that is pretty aweful.

Look, I am a firm believer that there are white trash and whites, just as there are niggers and blacks, just as there are gooks and Asians, and so on and so forth.........but that is a derogatory term to represent an ignorant piece of shit. It is of no discrepency and anyone that knows me knows that I am far from being a racist.

I really hate when someone says someone that uses terms such as "werd" and "for real" is talking like a nigger. It really pisses me off.........

What kind of thread is this??

Just because I say tru, and word that makes me ghetto??

Nonsense..:rolleyes:

The word Niger is a horrible word and it is very deragatory no matter what ethnicity you are talking about..

I cant stand seeing people talk like this it really pisses me the fuck off, no wonder there is so much fucking racism in this world..

:blown: :blown:

So what the dilly up in here kid with you talking ish like dat???

Bling Bling

Motherfucking holla!!!!!! :D

american english is pretty made up of slang. we have adopted different terms/colloquialisms/sayings from the wide variety of people that have emigrated from other countries. our language is ever changing as is the poplulation of this country. racial/ethnic minority groups are growing fast, i suggest you learn to deal with changing of the times.

i hate assholes that use the word nigger, gook, dot head, sand nigger, zipper, spic, fag, white trash, etc, etc in a bad sense..who are you to judge??people use the word white trash in such a derogatry sense..automatically calling someone white trash means thier family is white trash..these people that you call that can be really really good people and have great parents..just because thier parents couldn't send them to better schools and have a better education doesn't make them bad..people are often a product of thier enviorment

go to england and speak to someone in 'english' and you will hear about as much slang coming out of them as any person from the hood

do you use the word dude or bro??how about tool??does the make you a white boy??

i would not consider slang as nigger talk, i think of it as young heads talkin like that

just be yourself

Uhhhhh this thread is pissing me off more and more. I don't understand how some, not all of you can be so ignorant.

I mean people are a product of where they grew up. I don't hear anyone saying anything about the people down south "the rednecks, hillbillys" or whatever and how they talk. They have different words for things, and you can't understand what they are saying half the time.

And what exactly is talking like a "nigger" anywayz?? I didn't know that they had a different way of speaking. Maybe more approiate the word "ghetto".

Why is it that people don't realize that the use of the word nigger, is hurtful, no matter how you claim to mean it? That the word has a history of hatred and prejudice, that will not be expunged because black people say nigga in greetings to their friends, or because white people say nigger to supposedly mean an ignorant person?

No, I don't like when people speak ghetto, but I would never say that they are speaking like niggers. I would say that they are "talking ghetto". Why couldn't you say that, instead of using a term for which you had to give an explanation, so that no one would be offended?

Originally posted by divalicious

Why is it that people don't realize that the use of the word nigger, is hurtful, no matter how you claim to mean it? That the word has a history of hatred and prejudice, that will not be expunged because black people say nigga in greetings to their friends, or because white people say nigger to supposedly mean an ignorant person?

No, I don't like when people speak ghetto, but I would never say that they are speaking like niggers. I would say that they are "talking ghetto". Why couldn't you say that, instead of using a term for which you had to give an explanation, so that no one would be offended?

Damn girl, do you get that feeling of deja-vu here?

Look, Notallthere, maybe you weren't using the "n" word to refer solely to blacks... but Diva here raises a good point... You may not realize it, but that word is just so charged with hatred and oppression and ignorance (ignorance of those who have used the term, that is), there's really no way it can be used without being offensive.

C'mon- if you didnt realize just how offensive a word it really is, you wouldn't have put that little "I'm not just talking about blacks" caveat at the beginning of your thread.