Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Return of The Spot March 1

dlish

Voted the best Friday night in LA by Los Angeles Magazine in 2000, The Spot makes it's return and will be the only house vibe on the Sunset Strip March 1st. The first three weeks will have old school, legendary house music producer/dj's that are rotating residents of the club and The Spot will always have special guest dj's monthly along with it's already stellar resident dj lineup.

March 1

Juan Atkins (resident)

Jeremy (resident)

March 8

Steve Loria (resident)

Jesse Brooks (resident)

March 15

Eddie Amador (resident)

Jeremy (resident)

The downstairs lounge will have rotating resident's:

DLish, Scotty, Mo' Negro and Mr. Jackson

playing variouis shades of downtempo for those that want to lounge on the plush couches and chill for a bit.

Friday March 1st (and every Friday thereafter)

@ The Key Club

9039 Sunset Blvd.

10PM-2AM

21 and up (sorry kids)

email thespot@dlishproductions.com for guest list info.

http://www.dlishproductions.com/flyer.htm

i will try my best to make it out for one of those nites. i have a friend coming in the end of march, from canada that i met at WMC last year, and we will be looking for some trouble to get into. dave i haven't seen you in forever. i'm osrry i didn't make it to that party saturday but i had a photo shoot i had to be at way early in the am. let's get together this week or next, k?

• 2 weeks later...

**bump**

This week we have local house legend Steve Loria with another LA native Jesse Brooks in the main room.

The Magnum Cartel, Mr. Jackson and Mo'Negro will be dropping an 18th St. Lounge vibe in the downstairs, downtempo lounge.

I hope some of you check it out. Especially some of you CP old timers...where are you by the way? Did everyone split again?

I know you did hun, I was talking about in here...there's all these newbies and none of the original peeps. And you know I'm not going to Miami...the first time in years. It was either Fiji or Miami...I think you would have picked Fiji too.

You better come represent this week damn it. My good friend from my hometown and days when we both got started in the scene, Eddie Amador will be rippin' it up. Plus, we're having an open bar, happy hour for the headz that can make it out early, from 8:30-9:30...free booze and it should be all peeps you know.