Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plastic Surgery?

magilicuti

Would you consider it? It doesn't seem to be a very uncommon thing nowadays. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about it.

I have a small scar on my arm and it just really bothers me looking at it. I'd like that removed definently. Maybe i'll get some other stuff done if they give me a good enough deal :D

Guest danni133

I would def consider plastic surgery but mainly to correct issues. I wouldn't want shit injected in or anything or get boobs any bigger than they are, just get the boobs lifted when I get older. Hey Cindy Margolis has had it done, why not?

Vince don't get any other surgery other than the scar removal. You're perfect the way you are ;)

~Danielle

i would get it......i have had cosmetic surgery already...nothing major....no boobs or lipo.....but i mean..i would prob never really go through with a major surgery..however..i DEFINITELY think about it! LOL......but if it makes u happy and feel better...do it.

...i had a small thing of scar tissue...on my lip....it was nothing deforming or whatever...but i wanted it done...so i went in for same day surgery...they did their thing...fixed me up....but i was quite uncomfortable for about a week! LOL....my lip was stitched and swollen for a few...plus when i laughed...it hurt SO BAD! LOL...i thought i was gonna bust a stitch! anyways...it healed perfectly and i am extremely happy with the work...i would reccomend my doctor to anyone...he is one of the best in this area...((i had other minor work done when i was little with him))

Originally posted by misk

...i had a small thing of scar tissue...on my lip....it was nothing deforming or whatever...but i wanted it done...so i went in for same day surgery...they did their thing...fixed me up....but i was quite uncomfortable for about a week! LOL....my lip was stitched and swollen for a few...plus when i laughed...it hurt SO BAD! LOL...i thought i was gonna bust a stitch! anyways...it healed perfectly and i am extremely happy with the work...i would reccomend my doctor to anyone...he is one of the best in this area...((i had other minor work done when i was little with him))

i opened up my pms, if you wouldn't mind pming me the info :D

No man... keep your scars. They make for good stories. I have a very small crescent moon scar next to my right eye. A small scar on my chin, a small scar on the top of my head and one on my forehead (both covered by my hair), one on my wrist, and a few others that aren't so noticeable. Most are from martial arts, and they don't look grotesque so I keep them - they build character and remind me that I'm neither perfect nor invulnerable.

Personally, I think plastic surgery is an answer that people turn to who have fundamental self-esteem problems. Love thyself, and others will love you too.

Then again, sometimes you're just born hot as shit like me... just kidding, just kidding. :)

To be honest, I think scars can definitely look HOT on boys- gives em that manly man look, lol. If it makes you feel that much better to get rid of them though, go for it. But you should realize that other people probably do not notice them the way you do. My ex's hand was scarred from a burn when he was a kid, and even though it bugged the hell out of him, it's not the type of thing that people really noticed or, if they did, were bothered by.