Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone gonna check out Little Louie Vega at 5 on Saturday?

vicman

Originally posted by malanee

I responded to this above too. I'm thinking of checking him out. Have you heard him live before? I'm not doing Buzz - so Five is a def. possibility!

nope, i havent heard him live before but some friends have and tell me he's pretty good. 5 doesnt have a dress code anymore right?

Originally posted by vicman

nope, i havent heard him live before but some friends have and tell me he's pretty good. 5 doesnt have a dress code anymore right?

I honestly don't know - but I would be surprised if that were the case. Who's throwing the party? MP3?

the guy spins like NY style soul house I think..or at least the type of stuf you would hear from Ron Trent, Tony Humphries and the like...i think im pretty much going to this one.....and he did mis Ministry of Sound CD a couple of years ago with Erick Morillo

I don't think 5 has a dress code anymore. But I'm not sure.

I saw LLV spin at Buzz last year. He had broken his foot, so he was spinning while sitting in a chair, which was kinda funny, cause for half the night, I though LLV was actually a midget (thus the name Little Louie). But then I heard later that he had broken his foot earlier that week and couldn't stand. I don't remember much of his set, cause when I thought he was a midget, I couldn't concentrate on the music cause I was so amused that a midget was spinning. But when I found out he wasn't a midget, it was such a letdown that I couldn't concentrate on the music anyways.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I don't think 5 has a dress code anymore. But I'm not sure.

I saw LLV spin at Buzz last year. He had broken his foot, so he was spinning while sitting in a chair, which was kinda funny, cause for half the night, I though LLV was actually a midget (thus the name Little Louie). But then I heard later that he had broken his foot earlier that week and couldn't stand. I don't remember much of his set, cause when I thought he was a midget, I couldn't concentrate on the music cause I was so amused that a midget was spinning. But when I found out he wasn't a midget, it was such a letdown that I couldn't concentrate on the music anyways.

uh, thank you for your insightful review shady

Originally posted by MadamMillie

ME!! dunno what the deal is w/ 5, but i've been wanting to hear both erick morillo and LLV for a long time. guess i'll have towait for morillo, but LLV is doing a 5-hr set! let's meet up, preparty either at my place at my place or ruthie's. :)

whoa!

looks like LLV has his following here in DC CP :D

I'm in.

ME!! dunno what the deal is w/ 5, but i've been wanting to hear both erick morillo and LLV for a long time. guess i'll have towait for morillo, but LLV is doing a 5-hr set! let's meet up, preparty either at my place at my place or ruthie's. :)

Hey Millie - we should do it at your place for old time's sake! Make Brian bring his CDs! You're closer to 5 too!

*happy dance*

I just hope he wears his midget costume again. :D

maybe u shoul dmarlet urslef as a midget dj shady, its all about marketing...who know you could open up for DD if you did that...and the spikey orange hair helps also :D

And thus, we have come full circle, back to the topic of midgets DJ's. Scary...

Very true! Maybe 'Lil Louie references his dick instead of his height? We have to be fair and not come to conclusions that he is short and explore all possibilities.

ummm, sorry y'all, i can no longer preparty at my place nor go out this weekend. family emergency, must rush home to dallas. give my love to CC and LLV.

aww millie that sux, i hope everyting is well and hope to see you around here soon :)