Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To Strip or To Be Stripped: That Is The Question.

phatman

Originally posted by sparklez929

I'd much rather be stripped... Watching a man strip, would just tickle me too much to keep a smirk off my face... Really not a sensual smirk either... :D

Why you wanna strip for me? I'd be glad to let you practice on me...;)

I just pictured the dude in American Pie...when he's stripping for Nadia....:laugh: :laugh:

Anywho...I like to strip a guy down...but when it comes to me.....I like to be stripped, but participate in it...I mean, ya know...get sensual and creative....so we're both kinda contributing...;)

Guest danni133

Rip my clothes off me and throw me to the bed..that's what I'm about although doing it myself is fun to change it up a little

~Danielle

I'd rather have him 'ripping' my clothes off than me trying to strip...and I emphasize the "trying" part.

I don't know but I don't think I feel confident enough, in a female sensuality sense....I guess I would be smirking the whole time while doing it (and definitely not a sensual smirk) and probably feel like the guy in American Pie looked like. :D

If my baby strips for me....I don't know but I think it would make me only laugh. ;)

Originally posted by njdionysus

I love your attitude Lina, I'd love to rip them clothes off and have my way with you! And in return, the next night I'd have to let you take control. According to the board, I hear you're good at that............

Joey

this contradicts the statement "dont believe everything u read"..... cuz u better believe it ;):tongue: