Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How well does your best friend REALLY know you..?

sparklez929

Originally posted by sparklez929

I mean, do you really share EVERYTHING..? Personally, Emotionally, Sexually... Do you tell all, or leave most details out...?

I am blessed with a best friend that shares EVERYTHING with me and I with her - my strengths, weaknesses, perversity, etc. The best thing about it is that my best friend is a she so to further enhance the relationship we can offer opposite sex perspective. Details are always included (except lately because I've instituted a limit on such details when the other one aint gettin any)...otherwise, there is nothing like a best friend.

my so-called best friend and i have been slowly parting the past few years, yet we still consider each other best friends. its strange --- we'll hang out like once every month or two to catch up and thats it.... we have extremely conflicting schedules, im a 9-5pm type, she's 4-11pm waitress....i work out, go home and sleep, she smokes blunts after work. though we have different lives, we both always have the best times together like back in the day

oh ya.........to answer the orginial question, no she doesnt know everything about me :tongue:

Guest danni133

My best friend Caroline (who's flying here in a weeks YAAAAAY) and I talk about everything. However I def agree with sparklez929 about not telling all of the sexual details. Afterall, we wouldn't want my girl to know exactly how crazed I am, it'd prolly scare her to death hehe

~Danielle

Ohh thank you guys... I feel soo much better now, I mean... For a second I wasn't sure here... I have a guy friend in Fla whom i share nasty details with, he loves me for it... But my girlfriends I would never tell just how creative I have been in the past... Call me secretive, but I really think my closest friends would just fall on the fvcking floor if I could have a story telling night with them and a bottle of wine... :eek:

well... i agree with saying that i share a lot, but not all.... my best friend randall, ::randall16:: and i, seriously like, share the same brain, i can just look at her, not say a word, and she'll know exactly what im thinking... its weird.. did ur parents ever tell u things like "u dont need a lot of friends, all u need is one tru friend to make it thru life"... or something along those lines? well... she is definitely that one person. its weird cuz im close with others too, but no one will ever understand me, or click with me like this girl does. :) she knows pretty much everything about me... but at the same time, things that are supposed to be kept private, are. and the same with her. i guess thats why we've been as close as we are for the past 8 years...

idk... i think having that one best friend is the greatest thing in the world.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

:(

HEY! no sad face... ur my best friend too!! but i was just sayin... when a girl has that one best friend, who also happens to be a girl, like a sister... kinda like the sister i never had... its the greatest thing in the world. so dont go gettin all upset. silly. :)

Originally posted by marcid21

No way...no one knows everything about me. I'm a very private person. I certain things with certain people...

Only a selected few get to see my different sides....;)

Same here...my best friend and I have been having problems lately...ie. trying to have sex with me when he was drunk 2 weeks ago...hanging out way more with these dumbasses from class...and constantly talking about how he hasn't had sex in a month and how he wish he could hit it...lol...

I think it's very rare for two people to remain very good friends after a long period of time..people change,and circumstances change...I've seen friends come and go throughout the years,and it's not a bad thing...you just need to be around people who fit the way you are at that moment,and go with it...

Originally posted by sassa

I've seen friends come and go throughout the years,and it's not a bad thing...you just need to be around people who fit the way you are at that moment,and go with it...

I totally agree with sassa on this one. I've been living in different countries, have met different people and experienced very different life style and situations in the last 10 years. I spend very intense moments and times with certain people....then both moved on with life and so the relationships changed.

I do have a few very good friends that, even though the connections may have shifted, have been with me and still are. Do they know everything about my life....no certainly not as I also have changed through the years and there are parts of my life that I might not want to share with everyone....and that's ok.

I think it is great if you have a best friend but I will tell you that this relationship will change one day....when you discover yourself and move into the direction you believe is the right one for you...and so might your best friend....only thing...everyone has his/her own destiny....and so the "all in one" best friendfriendship might change and make room for a few different "best" friends.

the more you trust people the harder it hurts when they stab yah in the back..i have a few close friends but ive kept quite a bit from them..no need to spill my guts when i dont want it common knowledge...

guess i dont trust anyone anymore..damn the party 'game' does that to yah after a while...

:(

No way...no one knows everything about me. I'm a very private person. I certain things with certain people...

I completely agree I have different friends for different occasions I think one person at one point knew me completely inside and out and he fucked me over pretty bad so I will never make that mistake again. People can't be trusted to know all of you IMO because with that kind of power over you ... who knows what they will do if you happen to piss them off or something.

-C

Originally posted by linabina

well... i agree with saying that i share a lot, but not all.... my best friend randall, ::randall16:: and i, seriously like, share the same brain, i can just look at her, not say a word, and she'll know exactly what im thinking... its weird.. did ur parents ever tell u things like "u dont need a lot of friends, all u need is one tru friend to make it thru life"... or something along those lines? well... she is definitely that one person. its weird cuz im close with others too, but no one will ever understand me, or click with me like this girl does. :) she knows pretty much everything about me... but at the same time, things that are supposed to be kept private, are. and the same with her. i guess thats why we've been as close as we are for the past 8 years...

idk... i think having that one best friend is the greatest thing in the world.

ahhhhh so to find out dirt on you go to randall16 huh? :shaky:

i've seen her BACKside......:eek:

anyways.....it depends on the friend...some know ALL and some know MOST and then well...there's the people who r not really 'friends' lol.........

Since moving to Dallas from NYC my best friend down here is female. We have shared everything. Been there for each other when relationships went bad. Helped each other when our addictions started to spin out of control. basicly given of ourselves in a very unshelfish way, but. We don't share our sexual adventures. We agreed a long time ago that it would be too much on our relationship to open up that part of our lives. So why we have some ideas on how freaky we like to get with our partners, Nothing have ever been detailed. Oh and one other rule we have..If we go out together..We go home together..Even if we meet someone at the club or bar we are chillin at...Just our way of respecting each other..Peace...Glenn in Dallas