Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn tanning bed's... get me everytime...

sparklez929

Guest danni133

Girl, that's why I stopped tanning altogether. I'd go in nude and put thirty tons of cream on and the next thing you know, I wouldn't be able to wear a bra or sit for a week or so. I feel your pain chica, now go grab some Aloe.

~Danielle

Sheeeesh... I know... last summer i went down to the shore twice a week for the entire summer... had established a great base tan... Was nice and bronzed, so i figured if i slathered baby oil all over me, it wouldn't hurt, well cause i already had a tan...................... PFFFFFtttt....

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!

My ex took one look at me and was like holy shit!!! It was the worst pain i ever encountered... (well besides the time i fell asleep on the beach in florida for like 5 hours)... But It's not too bad now, just btwn my lil babies... and my neck... not to shabby for two days in a row with the super duper VHR ultimate deluxe shit... they make em sound so space-age...;)

Guest danni133
Originally posted by sparklez929

Sheeeesh... I know... last summer i went down to the shore twice a week for the entire summer... had established a great base tan... Was nice and bronzed, so i figured if i slathered baby oil all over me, it wouldn't hurt, well cause i already had a tan...................... PFFFFFtttt....

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!

My ex took one look at me and was like holy shit!!! It was the worst pain i ever encountered... (well besides the time i fell asleep on the beach in florida for like 5 hours)... But It's not too bad now, just btwn my lil babies... and my neck... not to shabby for two days in a row with the super duper VHR ultimate deluxe shit... they make em sound so space-age...;)

Awwww girl! :(

~Danielle

thong lines are sexy... we have to just let that be known... but on myself i would much rather no lines... and on guys, no lines would be sexy also, cause usually when you see a guy nekkid he has sock lines and shorts imprinted on his white ass...hehe... guys are soo cute, it's yummy!

Originally posted by jonathanny

sorry to burst your bubble.. but tanning is very UNhealthy... It may look good now.. but 10-15 years now.... the look will go away very fast.. and cancer will come in very fast..

sorry that is the truth...

u have to worry about the future Also...

peace

jon:cool:

not to burst your bubble....but save the sermon for sunday! i love when people say this.....lol.....u sound like those people who ..as soon as u light your cigarette bust out like the surgeon general!! ....anyways....there are A LOT of things we all do that are UNhealthy....i might as well be tan doin them

omg hahaha i went tanning for the first time two weeks ago at the behest of my roommate, and the stupid chick behind the counter put me in the orbit bed for 10 minutes after not having tanned since august. I was soooo toasted, and I was wearing a thong, so I ended up getting sunburned on the bottom of my cooch :eek: that was TOO wierd bwahahaha it was really strange to walk!

Originally posted by jonathanny

sorry to burst your bubble.. but tanning is very UNhealthy... It may look good now.. but 10-15 years now.... the look will go away very fast.. and cancer will come in very fast..

sorry that is the truth...

u have to worry about the future Also...

peace

jon:cool:

My opinion is that the number one cause of cancer in NJ is the turnpike. So we are all screwed so do as you please and live for the day!

Don't forget about my great expose thread on tanning salons.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=62027

I've decided I don't like the tan I get from tanning salons. Also I read that tanning salons are supposedly more dangerous.

I've just got to find a place to lay out naked...

Not nude beaches, I can only hang with nude beaches if they're all heterosexuals.

Anyway, the tan from tanning salons kind of sucks IMO! If you want to get a even tan you should go in the stand up bed, but anyways.... Too bad that outside tanning takes 4 times as long and there's no place to lay out naked!

Originally posted by misk

not to burst your bubble....but save the sermon for sunday! i love when people say this.....lol.....u sound like those people who ..as soon as u light your cigarette bust out like the surgeon general!! ....anyways....there are A LOT of things we all do that are UNhealthy....i might as well be tan doin them

I sooo hear you girly.. OMG i'm like I don't smoke, I don't eat red meat, i drink 2 gallons of water a day who cares if I tan..All that other crap is worse.. And tanning is actually healthy to an extent just read the pamphlets in the salon..