Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Matthews

skeemr4

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by skeemr4

Help!!! I got sucked in....A lot of my friends at school listen to DMB. And I've been listening to them lately. Tim Reynolds is nuts on the guitar in a lot of Dave's songs. Anyone else like em?

DMB live at luther college with Tim Reynolds is just the sickest album ever!!!!!!!!!!! No one can touch that album......... I listen to it all the time.......... Anything he does with Tim is just sick, even the tracks you don't like when he does them with TIM its aswsome. You don't see DMB on TRL cause they are on tour playing for the fans. DMB had the #2 tour last year, only tina turner beat them. April 10 Philly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I can make it!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a big Dave Matthews fan in high school and college, but it seems every non-live album they come out with I like less and less :(

Tim Reynolds is awesome though... individually every member of that band is incredible. I once saw Tim on the Conan O'Brien show using some machine that would record his riffs, then play them back. He'd lay down a nasty riff, hit the machine, it'd keep playing, he'd lay an even nastier one on top of it and so on... by the end I was blown away and he did the whole thing live. Guy's a great musician.

Lilly White Sessions! ;) Also, use AG or Kazaa and find live sets w/DMB & Bella Fleck... they were meant jam together!

Originally posted by skeemr4

Help!!! I got sucked in....A lot of my friends at school listen to DMB. And I've been listening to them lately. Tim Reynolds is nuts on the guitar in a lot of Dave's songs. Anyone else like em?

whats goin on wit u timmmmmay???? 1st nirvana now this?!?!?!?!? lol....jk....i like some dmb shit... but a lot of the times his voice is too whiney. my fav. song from them is "the stone" and i also like "if i had a million $$$" wit tim reynolds. i would actually like to go to a concert one of these days. i heard theyre pretty phat.