Clubplanet Nightlife Community

List the things that make you say HMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

britney spears is the number 1 singer in america .... yet she can't sing:confused:

The isreal vs palistine war is fought in a country the size of like NJ you'd think by now there is nothing left to blow up. :confused:

There were less Shark attacks this year then all the following years but it had the most media coverge then any other year:confused:

Does the Black community really think Jessie and Al are black leaders:confused: One lied in the Tawana Brawly case to get attention and then was found guilty of perjury and the other one knocked up his secrutary then paid her 130k a year to work for his no profit Rainbow coloition. :confused:

Merge is reopeining again.......:confused:

Guest saleen351

You drive on the PARKway and park on the DRIVEway....:confused:

Bitches who say I never do this type of thing after you just waxed her:confused:

Originally posted by saleen351

Bitches who say I never do this type of thing after you just waxed her:confused:

VERY TRUE!!!!!!.....I always hated that or....

I dont normally do this...I dont want you to think im a whore or anything!

BITCH! i already thought u were a whore thats y i come out with u tonite!

Originally posted by saleen351

You drive on the PARKway and park on the DRIVEway....:confused:

saLeen seems like good people ;)

more things of hate tho

stupid bitchs who run ther mouths

stupider guys who let them run ther mouths

any fagget ass guy who dosn;t try to fuk a girl he likes

people holden hands in public when they look like sh1t

any rich mofo who thinks his sh1t don't stink and thinks he got it made cause he got a hot girl not relazen she is usen him for money while she is fuken another male for looKs LoL

Originally posted by workenonlife

fat chicks who dress in skirts and think they all that when ther showen ther roll's or fat girls who swear they got the best tit's when all it is , is fat from ther fat fuken stomach's

skinny lil kids who rock wife beaters or walk around shirtless when ther like 100 pounds wet

The first doesnt make me do anything but :puke: and the second one isnt that bad but as long as they dont try to act like their big.....we all gotta keep cool in the club ya know