Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Algo de usted es hella alegre.

crownroyal

Originally posted by therunner

warum Sie alles in eine foriegn Sprache schreiben?

goddamit stop posting shit in fucking german and italian and french shit...all we need is scratch, shady & millie to start posting in korean, me and zaguero in spanish and myslef in slavic russian and we wouldnt understand anything...this is fucking annoying

Originally posted by vicman

goddamit stop posting shit in fucking german and italian and french shit...all we need is scratch, shady & millie to start posting in korean, me and zaguero in spanish and myslef in slavic russian and we wouldnt understand anything...this is fucking annoying

I do speak spanish, korean, and a little russian too! That would be awesome!

Originally posted by crownroyal

I do speak spanish, korean, and a little russian too! That would be awesome!

I have AOL Language translator and can read and write in over 25 different languages. So beat that!! Whlie you were wasting you time getting smart and learning other languages and getting degrees and shit to advance you in life, I was exploring the world drinking beer, chasing women, wasting ALL of my money, and doing drugs that somepeople havent even classified as drugs yet!! SO FUCK OFF MISTER FORIEGN EXCHANGE STUDENT!!

I have AOL Language translator and can read and write in over 25 different languages. So beat that!! Whlie you were wasting you time getting smart and learning other languages and getting degrees and shit to advance you in life, I was exploring the world drinking beer, chasing women, wasting ALL of my money, and doing drugs that somepeople havent even classified as drugs yet!! SO FUCK OFF MISTER FORIEGN EXCHANGE STUDENT!!

Speaking of drugs. Does anyone have any blow? I haven't done blow in a while. :rolleyes:

I did all those things too. Wait a second I'm still doing those things! I don't have any degrees, those are for Sucka MCs and people with time. :gas:

I was exploring the world drinking beer - thur Dragonfly, fri party @my place, sat Camelot

chasing women - I just catch 'em! Cam,GoodG, Dragonfly, Buzz, Glow, Red, CP

wasting ALL of my money - I'm always broke! I have lost of toys though

and doing drugs that somepeople havent even classified as drugs - I snort creatine too! j/k

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Speaking of drugs. Does anyone have any blow? I haven't done blow in a while. :rolleyes:

I need a blow too. I remember when I used to get them at lunchtime every day in high school. Man I wish I could go back to '95 Palmdale, CA! My girlfriend had fat lips it was great.

I did all those things too. Wait a second I'm still doing those things! I don't have any degrees, those are for Sucka MCs and people with time. :gas:

I was exploring the world drinking beer - thur Dragonfly, fri party @my place, sat Camelot

and doing drugs that somepeople havent even classified as drugs - I snort creatine too! j/k

Hows the rush off of creatine, I get a real bad burn and some crazy sinus drains. Ever smoked rattlesnake beads, the little things in the tail.

the tw of you should be ashamed of ursleves, its all about being cheap, and being proud of being cheap...so while u guys were making mad $ and spending it all, i was always broke and spending money that wasnt mine, so now I'm in serious debt, so HA! beat that MR. Tech guru who was ion the army and got to go everywheer on Army funds and Mr....mr.....mr...wtf does the runner do anyway?

Originally posted by vicman

the tw of you should be ashamed of ursleves, its all about being cheap, and being proud of being cheap...so while u guys were making mad $ and spending it all, i was always broke and spending money that wasnt mine, so now I'm in serious debt, so HA! beat that MR. Tech guru who was ion the army and got to go everywheer on Army funds and Mr....mr.....mr...wtf does the runner do anyway?

k the Runner is in DEBT! I don't really know how much anymore cause I won't answer the phones to talk to the fuckers, but the runner does nothing, although he has a contribution to the army for 3 more years he doesn'tdo anything, and why am i talking in third person? I don't do shit, but yeah, I traveled on YOUR tax dollars and had loads of fun.