Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm boed so 1 of yaLL cm over eher an say sht bout me so i can make fun of u

i have only ONE question...for the millionth time......why is it u can post naked pics and all this other crap...yet u have some issue with writing the word SHIT......either u make the "i" a "1" or just take it out?!?! is this some phobia? disorder? ....inquiring minds want to know

Originally posted by djjonstephen

yo jorge dees peeple keep tryin to dis yur sh1t lik u some schmuck but its all chill cuz u know that riting dis way iz actualy fun but dey jus think your dum lOL butt whatever im down wit jus playin along till dees peeps stop playa hatin

honestly I give jorge props for being so out there

but that ebonics shit is just moronic since when do we allow slang to be a language it's still english

yo son you reppin jerz hard son, where you rest at brick city? no doubt yo fuck all them hatez yo ebonics is the language of people whether they be white black or whatever. all you people hating on ebonics know you go outside and say "yo whatsup" yall cant say you dont use slang you fake ass fucks.