Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, what's the biggest you can take before it hurts?

rammelsberg

I am 5'3 and 110lbs, so im pretty petite. I've had sex with a guy who was 9 inches (NO JOKE). Yes it was uncomfortable, BUT I did fit the whole thing in there. I think some women are just deeper inside than others, and I don't think height matters. If you got the girth, it just takes a while to loosen up, but eventually it won't hurt her anymore. It's kinda feels like loosing your virginity all over again. You just need time to break her in. Good luck and don't forget to keep it lubed!!

Ha ha!

Thanks for all the help guys. I think we can finger... I mean, figure something out. Thanks Tasty, I was worried that I was coming off wrong.

Speaking of lube, what's you all's favorite? We use this KY vitamin E stuff that comes in a small bottle. Are there any kinds that are more 'fun' that you prefer?

Originally posted by rammelsberg

Ha ha!

Thanks for all the help guys. I think we can finger... I mean, figure something out. Thanks Tasty, I was worried that I was coming off wrong.

Speaking of lube, what's you all's favorite? We use this KY vitamin E stuff that comes in a small bottle. Are there any kinds that are more 'fun' that you prefer?

I think I speak for all female's when I say... Whatever you do... DO NOT SPIT ON OUR PUSSY!!!!

Originally posted by rammelsberg

Fer reals? You mean spit like mouth, saliva, spit right? Why is that? Just cuz it's gross, or is there a biochemical reason?

*shrug* It doesn't bother me.

As for non-salival lube, lol, Astroglide is good with condoms. Without condoms, Vitamin E oil works very well.

Originally posted by sparklez929

I think I speak for all female's when I say... Whatever you do... DO NOT SPIT ON OUR PUSSY!!!!

definitely agree with you on that one. it's just gross, and if you're too lazy to get me wet from foreplay, you're not allowed to take a nasty shortcut! it doesn't really feel good anyway.

hey shuga! wassup?

Rammelsburg: my experience is that the length a woman can take isn't really related to height. my current gf is tiny (5 foot, 90something pounds). sure, there are positions that are uncomfy for her (uterus issue someone brought up), but not more so than an old gf of mine that was 5ft 9. i think girth has more to do with her being sore than length will btw. i mean, she's not likely to get real sore from your tongue or finger, right?

as for soreness, i've found (and these are obvious):

1. if there isn't enough foreplay, girls get sore. even if she's really wet, use some fingers to open her up a bit

2. how fast and furious you go. try hitting your hand against the wall a few hundred times.

3. friction - don't know if u'r using condoms or not, but even if u think she's well lubed if u go at it for a while u should replenish for her. stuff evaporates and gets sticky u know. either pause for some tonguing or use a water based lube...whichever.

4. position: when she's in control she's less likely to get sore.

some girls also just get more sore than others.

good luck!

Originally posted by klohe

it only hurt once....the guy was grossly endowed with a 10'" dick so thick I couldn't even fit my hand around...:rolleyes:

damn... those are the best ones

the guy i've been messing with for about 6 months is 8-8.5... about a month ago i ended up hooking up with this other guy and i almost busted out laughing cuz i put my hand around his dick (i have small hands) and i couldn't see it anymore..... so guys....size does matter

Doing pretty good Shuga...taking a break from the boards for most part to concentrate on finding a job...this shit is killing me!

come to think of it, i'm going winter camping next weekend i think :). try and let me know next time u'r heading out, ok? love to catch up.