Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Female Ejaculation...

sparklez929

Ok I will go first... It first happened like 7 yrs ago... Was quite a youngin, and to tell you the truth, I didn't even believe I could do that.. Happened again 2 or 3 times, I'd say about 6 mos ago... but this new guy I have been messing with, make's it happen uncontrollably... I don't know if maybe my body is matureing, and is changing... But everytime I have sex with this kid... I swear, It soaks the both of us... AND the god damned bed... I'm not talking just lots of juices.... I'm talking cups full... If I'm on top... his entire stomach gets wet... When he's on top he says it's been known to actually squirt out????? WTF.....This has NEVER happened to me like this b4... I'm thinking maybe cause I just started taking the pill again, it may be affecting me.. but damn... it's really some shit to experience...!!! Highly reccomended!!!

Originally posted by pivo

so you spray every time that you cum? or just the very intense orgasms?

This may suprise you , but it has NOTHING to do with orgasm's... I have only had one orgasm during sex my entire life... And yes it was with this guy... It must be the shape and size of him, that may just fit me perfectly... Because I can straddle him and put myself in a certain position, and just put pressure in a certain area inside me, and it just pours out of me... it's amazing... We both just look down at it, because we know it's coming, and we smile in amazement every time... truely amazing...

My question is... Where the hell does it come from? I mean there not a secrect pocket or something inside me... ???

my understanding is that we are dealing with the same fluid that you would normally secreet, but that the volume is just greater because of certain nerve stimulation...remember that your body is like 70% water, so it is secreted from the membranes inside your delicious body!

well, i used to, but of late it just has not been the same...until today, of course...(as he shifts his stance ever so slightly to move the growing presence in his suit pants...this just in: he loves the coquettish twirling of her hair...)

Originally posted by sparklez929

This may suprise you , but it has NOTHING to do with orgasm's... I have only had one orgasm during sex my entire life...

mmmhhh that's the part that really strikes me here. As far as I know (and please, anyone with more and better information... go ahead and share), female ejaculation is enduced by an orgasm or how Mr. G-Spot himself (Grafenberg) wrote: "occurs always at the acme of orgasm and simultaneous with it."

As the controversy is still on between scientiests whether the whole phenomenon is of the same consistency as seminal fluid in men, or whether women are merely urinating at the experience of an intense orgasm.... it makes me wonder even more :confused: