Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&d

kaydup

Hey I just noticed that the tickets for S&D are on sale on Next:bounce: :bounce: anyone get them yet. I will do it tonight.

Also if anyone listens to O&A, Jim Norton who is on there is at Avalon on April 5th. I am going to get tickets to that to. He is a funny bastard:tongue:

I'm in a bit of a dilema on this one.

My girlfriend (Jackie) is throwing a suprise engagement party for her sister that night. Attendance is pretty much manditory for me on this one, but I still want to find a way to squeeze in S&D. I'm betting they're going to start earlier than whatever time it says on the ticket... Avalon said they hadn't finalized a time yet.

So, most likely I'll be there, but late... what are ya gonna do? :blank:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm in a bit of a dilema on this one.

My girlfriend (Jackie) is throwing a suprise engagement party for her sister that night. Attendance is pretty much manditory for me on this one, but I still want to find a way to squeeze in S&D. I'm betting they're going to start earlier than whatever time it says on the ticket... Avalon said they hadn't finalized a time yet.

So, most likely I'll be there, but late... what are ya gonna do? :blank:

That sucks man, but hey what ya gona do

Thank you for ordering through Next Ticketing.

Following is a summary of your transaction.

--------------------

PERFORMANCE / DATE : SASHA / DIGWEED at AVALON NIGHT CLUB <br> Friday, March 29

--------------------

CONFIRMATION NUMBER :

--------------------

TRANSACTION CHARGE : $161.00

--------------------

All sales are final.

All events are rain or shine.

No refunds, exchanges, or cancellations.

Thank you again for ordering and enjoy the show!

:bits:

Originally posted by djresident

Thank you for ordering through Next Ticketing.

Following is a summary of your transaction.

--------------------

PERFORMANCE / DATE : SASHA / DIGWEED at AVALON NIGHT CLUB <br> Friday, March 29

--------------------

CONFIRMATION NUMBER :

--------------------

TRANSACTION CHARGE : $161.00

--------------------

All sales are final.

All events are rain or shine.

No refunds, exchanges, or cancellations.

Thank you again for ordering and enjoy the show!

:bits:

Yo I was just going to write the same thing:laugh: What a pain, handling fee bullshit handle this...

Next:peeleft:

I don't think there's going to be trouble getting into this event. I probably wont buy tickets in advance. They have the Northeast flooded with dates so less people will be traveling in from afar. A lot of people will be waiting to see them at WMC. Plus they were just here 4 months ago so it's not like it was in November when they hadn't been to the states in over a year.

On top of the fact that the crowd is also going to be mixed in with the JP crowd, and the ticket price is lower keeping out random people, this is going to be an interesting night to say the least.

Originally posted by teamj5

I don't think there's going to be trouble getting into this event. I probably wont buy tickets in advance. They have the Northeast flooded with dates so less people will be traveling in from afar. A lot of people will be waiting to see them at WMC. Plus they were just here 4 months ago so it's not like it was in November when they hadn't been to the states in over a year.

On top of the fact that the crowd is also going to be mixed in with the JP crowd, and the ticket price is lower keeping out random people, this is going to be an interesting night to say the least.

You got me confused here, what does JP have to do with S&D?:confused:

And wouldn't a lower priced ticket mean more random people. Maybe I missed what you are saying here, or maybe it has just been a long day

Originally posted by kaydup

You got me confused here, what does JP have to do with S&D?:confused:

And wouldn't a lower priced ticket mean more random people. Maybe I missed what you are saying here, or maybe it has just been a long day

JP is spinning in Embassy, Goldie will be in Axis, and S&D in Avalon. Translation: Avalon is going to be packed to the gills, Axis will be next to empty, and the JPainsintheasses will be stuck in Embassy.

I'm still waiting to hear when they're opening doors... wait, why do I care!?! I'm not going to be able to be there early anyway. :rolleyes:

PS - it's snowing like crazy here... how the hell did that happen!?!:confused:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

JP is spinning in Embassy, Goldie will be in Axis, and S&D in Avalon. Translation: Avalon is going to be packed to the gills, Axis will be next to empty, and the JPainsintheasses will be stuck in Embassy.

I'm still waiting to hear when they're opening doors... wait, why do I care!?! I'm not going to be able to be there early anyway. :rolleyes:

PS - it's snowing like crazy here... how the hell did that happen!?!:confused:

Are you fing kidding me! Are they going to have all the doors open? Because if so that is crap, why the fuck do I have a ticket for them then. What is this chaos, beautiful days and then snow, what the dilly

ps. thanks for the clear up

Brrrrrrrrr !!!

Sorry for the confusion with the whole JP thing.....but it looks like it was cleared up. With four rooms of admissions they can let in for that night, i'm sure advanced tickets wont be necessary. Which is fine with me cause I am not up for paying service charges.

And i'm sure some JP fans will get bored over in Embassy that night and migrate over to Avalon (there were a few obnoxious ones that were roaming Axis on Howells night). Plus i'm sure there will be a few that think JP is spinning in Avalon that night :confused:

They just better open doors before 9 !!!!

Originally posted by kaydup

That sucks they should just keep Avalon closed off and not all the doors open. But whatever, I am just mad that I took it hard for the tickets and didn't even need them:mad:

I agree! But all in all it should be a little more spacious in there. The key will be to get there early, get a nice out of the way spot for me and my group and just party there all night.

Anyone know how much one of those balcony VIP tables go for....right next to the dj booth ? :laugh:

Originally posted by teamj5

I agree! But all in all it should be a little more spacious in there. The key will be to get there early, get a nice out of the way spot for me and my group and just party there all night.

Anyone know how much one of those balcony VIP tables go for....right next to the dj booth ? :laugh:

I can find out info, I think one of the most important pre-requisits(sp) is that you have to run up a certain $$ in bar tab, but I think if we wanted to do that it wouldn't be too much of a problem. let me know and I will see what I can do if we want to do that. But we will have to stick too it, no cancellations....

With as much as I drink there every week, i'm sure it would take but a few people to run up a tab enough to get one of those tables ;)

Would be interesting to know how much it takes to get it for the night. I think S&D night might be a little too absurd to bother with.....but for one night I think it would be a great idea.

Wow, getting one of those VIP tables sounds like a REALLY good idea! My biggest complaint everytime I see S&D is that there is little to no floor space.. it's really awful. My second biggest complaint when I saw them at Avalon was that you couldn't see who was up there or what they were doing. Getting one of those tables would solve both problems! :idea:

I don't know what the deal with getting one is, but if I had to guess I'd say that they require you to buy a bottle of something. That'll run $100 easy, but split 4-5 or more ways.. no big deal!

(If we get a bottle of vodka, I'll smuggle in some REAL red bulls! You can count on me! :cool: )

i believe its only a one bottle min at any table, upstairs, nu room or stage. but check with some of the avalon promoters here (tdawg)

and JP and Sasha & Digweed the same night? that should be very interesteing. I wouldn't be surprised to see some changes made. (ie. JP pulls out)