Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yeah... So... Justin....

joeg

Justin, do me a favor, and not bring whacky shit we did 5 years ago on the boards for everyone's amusement... Especially because theres a ton of pics/sound clips of you, but I don't have any of them, nor do I care to acquire them...

The first few pics were kind of funny... then it was like "oh, here we go again"... now the sound clips...

Just do me a favor, and leave the funny shit we did 'back in the day'... back in the day. The only people who would get the jokes were there at the time, and have heard/seen it all a million times... It just looks/sounds creepy on cp.

Thanks.

Originally posted by glittergirlnyc

is he trying to be mugz jr? trying to be clever but failing miserably? maybe he should go back to his one-word posts........:tongue:

yeah maybe

anyway...for anyone else reading this post...dont bother to reply, its just giving joe attention that he craves, im ignoring his posts cuz it just brings drama to the board which is unnecessary....he knows both my phone numbers, aim name, and email...so if he has something to say there are many other ways he can contact me

so if youre gonna add in your two cents, dont...its unecessary and im not even gonna be checking this thread to see anyway

Originally posted by trancend

yeah maybe

anyway...for anyone else reading this post...dont bother to reply, its just giving joe attention that he craves, im ignoring his posts cuz it just brings drama to the board which is unnecessary....he knows both my phone numbers, aim name, and email...so if he has something to say there are many other ways he can contact me

so if youre gonna add in your two cents, dont...its unecessary and im not even gonna be checking this thread to see anyway

Yeah, when I called/im'ed you yesterday and asked you to stop, you didn't... so when you did it again, I'm not out of line to bring it up on the boards... Like I said justin, leave the shit we did in the past in the past... it was funny then... thats all, its not a rediculous request.

I wouldn't call it attention craving, considering you were the one posting whacky pics from years ago of your friends to get a reaction from people...

That is all.