Clubplanet Nightlife Community

estos threads estan muy aburridos

ellywelly

Originally posted by ellywelly

DAMMIT!!! %$#@ I meant to post this one under Crowns' post... "algo de ustedes estan hella alegre".... GRRRRR...:mad: ... wtf DID I DO WRONG???

bwahahhahahhaa!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well i dunno wtf crown was thinking when he posted that shiet up, he must be smoking it hardcore in his office...anyway, yuck, i'm listening to Tiesto's Flight 643....:knife: damn trackis so overplayed...

Originally posted by vicman

bwahahhahahhaa!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well i dunno wtf crown was thinking when he posted that shiet up, he must be smoking it hardcore in his office...anyway, yuck, i'm listening to Tiesto's Flight 643....:knife: damn trackis so overplayed...

Crown.. could you please explain what 'hella alegre' means??? Dammit.. if it weren't for your thread I wouldn't have looked stupid posting another stupid thread thinking I was posting a post.... :mad:

Crown.. could you please explain what 'hella alegre' means??? Dammit.. if it weren't for your thread I wouldn't have looked stupid posting another stupid thread thinking I was posting a post.... :mad:

anyway...this is a good time to post more pics of dj rap

rs012_jp_500x337.jpg i really dig the nose ring

anyway...this is a good time to post more pics of dj rap

rs012_jp_500x337.jpg i really dig the nose ring

nose rings look kinda gross to me. NOw tongue rings... well that's a different story ;) ... Does anyone here have a tongue ring?? Could you please tell me how long it takes before it's completely healed??:tongue:

nose rings look kinda gross to me. NOw tongue rings... well that's a different story ;) ... Does anyone here have a tongue ring?? Could you please tell me how long it takes before it's completely healed??:tongue:

malanee has one...but see you can take on and take off a nose ring, so its very functional :D

Originally posted by crownroyal

No grita la pequeña madre atractiva. Todas las cosas que usted ama sobre Clubplanet todavía existen. Los mensajes están agujereando porque usted tiene desaparecidos mi flor. Tráigame el placer y le enviaré al gato suave del cielo.

ok, just wtf are u talking about, if ur french, italian, russian & nigerian are this bad, its almost as not knowing anything.

anyway, im outta here, but before i leave

100.jpg

YES, more Dj rap!

malanee has one...but see you can take on and take off a nose ring, so its very functional :D

You can take out a tongue ring too. You just have to put it back in within a few days or the hole will close. I'm trying to remember how long it took mine to heal. I know the first week I talked like Elmer Fudd and then it was all good. At 8 weeks I think you can change the stud and start having oral sex again! :tongue:

Anyway - it was pretty painless. At least compared to the nipple pierce! OWWWWW! That one I took out, btw!

Originally posted by malanee

You can take out a tongue ring too. You just have to put it back in within a few days or the hole will close. I'm trying to remember how long it took mine to heal. I know the first week I talked like Elmer Fudd and then it was all good. At 8 weeks I think you can change the stud and start having oral sex again! :tongue:

Anyway - it was pretty painless. At least compared to the nipple pierce! OWWWWW! That one I took out, btw!

Painless??? Are you sure??? okay.. let me ask you this.. is it really true what they say about the tongue ring having more of an effect in oral sex?? I mean.. is going through all the pain in getting one worth it?? :confused:

OMG... and what about the nipple ring???:eek: