Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any of you girls ever...

xxxpivo

Originally posted by sparklez929

Had to screw one for an entire year to be able to get away with this shit i get away with now... hehe... but he was my man, so i dont think that counts huh?:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Man and here i am doing the speed limit in O.B. while u over there busy gettin out of them. ;):tongue:

well btwn his card and my dads.... you wont believe the shit i get away with... got pulled coming from abyss a few weeks ago, was lost in south boundbrook... the cop was like tell me the truth, how much did you drink? i wa like honestly....? he said honestly.... so i said ok... i had 5 shot's, and the last 2 were 151... his mouth almost dropped to the fucking floor... He let me go, didnt write me a ticket for goin the wrong way in a one way straight for his cop car... hehe... AND to top it off... he gave me directions to get the fuck out of the town... was too boozed to pay attention so i got lost again, he pulled me over again, and finally said ----ok follow me!... It kills me to see how much shit attractive girls get away with.... HAHAH... SUCKERS!!!!

well btwn his card and my dads.... you wont believe the shit i get away with... got pulled coming from abyss a few weeks ago, was lost in south boundbrook... the cop was like tell me the truth, how much did you drink? i wa like honestly....? he said honestly.... so i said ok... i had 5 shot's, and the last 2 were 151... his mouth almost dropped to the fucking floor... He let me go, didnt write me a ticket for goin the wrong way in a one way straight for his cop car... hehe... AND to top it off... he gave me directions to get the fuck out of the town... was too boozed to pay attention so i got lost again, he pulled me over again, and finally said ----ok follow me!... It kills me to see how much shit attractive girls get away with.... HAHAH... SUCKERS!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Btw, u think yer dad or someone can hook my ass up with a card? :idea: The guy that lives next door to me is a reitred O.B.P.O. but he fuckin never goes down to the station to claim his cards or nuttin.

Momma is always givin' me some good pieces of advice....She told me when I went for my driving test to wear the shortest skirt, or pair of shorts I had....She also taught me the "helpless female" routine...and told me when I get pulled over, to lick my lips a lot when I speak to the officer.......

Needless to say these all have done their trick....that is...until I was old enough to start pickin up these boys in bars...LOL

<~~~Fetish for men in uniform (not the ups or fedex guys):D

Damn.,.. thats a rediculous story!! Good for you though. Too bad guys can't get away with that stuff. I got pulled over last month in front of my building for leaving a few feet of rubber right in front of a cop(ooops, my bad) and she let me go. I'm telling you, NJ cops just don't mess with NY drivers. I've been so lucky.

am i the only one who sees something wrong in the fact that u were "too boozed" and kept getting lost

u shouldnt drive if ur drunk

i got into a car accident because of some drunk asshole

i wont get into detail

but please dont drink and drive

do urself and the world a favor

Originally posted by glowdancer

am i the only one who sees something wrong in the fact that u were "too boozed" and kept getting lost

i wont get into detail

ditto

Originally posted by glowdancer

i wont get into detail

i third that.