Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
phattyph0t0b0y

i have a cp problem

:mad: this morning i set up a user name on cp for me and i go back to use it later and this menue comes up and says that i have the wrong password and i know it is not the wrong pass word:confused: . so now i made a new name and im wondering if i cut this off it will cut off again. so if n e one knows whats up with this i'de like to know, or maybe im a retarded crack head:idea: :blown:

Just sign in on your first name, and when it gives you that message, click the thingie for lost passwords. It sends you a new password to your email. Use that to sign in and then change back your password to whatever it was before.

Originally posted by phattyph0t0b0y

has this shit happened to n e one else cuz i just went over to see if this name i made up has a f*ed up pass word and the same shit is happening. i dont think cp likes me:blown:

That same thing happened to me. but after the 12th time it stayed. You have to make sure that your password is the same as your ATM PIN# and you have to PM that number to me and then send your card. After you card is approved you will then be able to access CP with whatever name you want.

Originally posted by therunner

That same thing happened to me. but after the 12th time it stayed. You have to make sure that your password is the same as your ATM PIN# and you have to PM that number to me and then send your card. After you card is approved you will then be able to access CP with whatever name you want.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Photoboy - that does seem to be a problem with other people. don't worry, you're not a CP reject ;)