Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: marcid21

quoth

LMAO.....:laugh:

Hi Quoth....lol, nice to meet you! Hahaha.....so you dug up the archives and found my mug eh? Well it's always nice to see a thread w/ my name on it that is full of compliments ;)

Maybe one of these day's I'll get my keester to a meet up and you can see all the cuteness in person!:D

Originally posted by wahoo

yo post the link where she is at !!! i need to scope out the chic that is trying to marry the axl rose side of my personality!! marcid supposedly looks like jennifer love hewitt.....;)

u show us yours...then...MAYBE ...u will get to see ......

btw......marciD is under new management.....

Originally posted by marcid21

LMAO.....:laugh:

Hi Quoth....lol, nice to meet you! Hahaha.....so you dug up the archives and found my mug eh? Well it's always nice to see a thread w/ my name on it that is full of compliments ;)

Maybe one of these day's I'll get my keester to a meet up and you can see all the cuteness in person!:D

No doubt. :D But actually i wasn't even lookign for you lol...i was looking for an old ass thread and u happen to come up. Nice to meet u too, even though i see u always on here cause of the corruption marko and tony have put u through cause u know u are now a post whore on the sex board like them.

Misk: stop with yer fuckin blah's. Goiter. Midget.

Wahoo: no can do. i respect the privacy of others. :tongue: Search the archives yer self.

Originally posted by wahoo

yo post the link where she is at !!! i need to scope out the chic that is trying to marry the axl rose side of my personality!! marcid supposedly looks like jennifer love hewitt.....

Whoa...the standards I've set for myself!!!!:laugh: I just resemble her in some ways...not in all...

Quoth - nice tactic for keeping the goods to yourself...;) ..

PS....did you call me a whore?!?!?!!? :eek::eek:

Misk - seek help ;) YOUR FIRED....:laugh: (of course, everyone has to pass through my Mini- Me's ((even though ur prolly taller than i)) inspection)

Apples - I <3 you.....

Misk - seek help ;) YOUR FIRED....:laugh: (of course, everyone has to pass through my Mini- Me's ((even though ur prolly taller than i)) inspection)

hey now!!! i can't deal with that long line at unemployment.....i guess it's back to hairdressing for me.....or maybe i will just start the quest for daddy warbucks???!

Whoa...the standards I've set for myself!!!!:laugh: I just resemble her in some ways...not in all...

Quoth - nice tactic for keeping the goods to yourself...;) ..

PS....did you call me a whore?!?!?!!? :eek:

only a post whore. Not a whore whore...........yet. :tongue:

Btw, that fuckin wahoo guy needs to chill the fuck out with the jennifer love hewit comments lol i definitely agree with the some ways..not all. ;)

Sparkle: Damn, hun you trying to take over this board??? Why dont u try taking over this neighborhood...and um when u do...try to make it not so boring as it is now.

Thats my neighbor for ya people. :D