Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy School Girls...

nSyNcBaBy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember those ol'college dayz...my school while i was there was ranked by playboy as best party school 2 years in a row!!!! wahoowa!!!!

now since i am out it important to find what is more relevant...what is playboy's best party city?

:cool:

Originally posted by linabina

my friend told me last night that Playboy magazine rated my school, Monmouth University, # 3 for the college with the best looking girls....

.......See I knew my school was good for something, to bad the guys are'nt up there w/us (no offense PJ).

Originally posted by linabina

my friend told me last night that Playboy magazine rated my school, Monmouth University, # 3 for the college with the best looking girls....

at least i know im contributing to my school somehow :D

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :rolleyes: heheheheheheh

:tongue:

You go Sweet Cheeks:D

Originally posted by momadance

you guys realize that most every school has peole who claim this. i hear it every year. lets see it in writing from playboy. not to spund skeptacle, but there is no way that any school on the east coast has anything on west coast schools.

all it is... is making conversation.. im really not gonna go search for the playboy magazine that has it printed cuz i really dont care... just thought it would be somethin fun to post about.... :blank:

Originally posted by njangel

Ahhhhhhhh I forgot you had that pic, Did you ever figure out how the hell it got posted on the ************* board?????? Oh well, you & Barrie look good (I look a little weird though :eek: )

i have no idea... and i didnt even see that pic up there yet... if u can find the link will u send it to me or post it?