Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another Suk a dik shoutout to cosmic gate

Originally posted by clubkidnj

Does getting on your knees run in your family because it seems its a trait that has developed over the years?

Oh look another perfect person for hooked on phonics.....CMB...is there room left in your class????

Originally posted by cigs

Oh look another perfect person for hooked on phonics.....CMB...is there room left in your class????

Cigs this one has gone beyond the point of no return. I just want to know where all the ghetto hoods came from. They keep popping up on here with their fourth grade level education.

Originally posted by nabuc1

Cigs this one has gone beyond the point of no return. I just want to know where all the ghetto hoods came from. They keep popping up on here with their fourth grade level education.

I hear ya.....they are REALLY give NJ a bad name. I thought we had some of the best schools in the country, but I guess not.

I blame this on Eminem. Ever since he came out every white bred suburban kid things he is hard core ghetto. We need to get rid of Eminem he is poisoning the minds of today's youth.

HOLY SHIT!!! HAHAHAHAHA ! Go read my thread about the classes!!!

I guess you agree. it is so true though. I see these lilly white WASP kids walking around looking and acting as if they grew up in the Boogie Down Bronx. When meanwhile they live in Berkley Heights or Bernardville, NJ. Eminem poisoned them, they saw him and they thought "Hey I'm a white boy just like him. Let me go out and buy some ghetto gear and walk around saying BLING BLING, IN THA HIZZOUSE, and WAT UP DOOOG." It is truely sad.

Not for nothing but you are really giving this kid a little too much credit saying he has a fourth grade education. I would say more like a second grade education. He said to come find him at Abyss but I thought it was only 18 for girls. (He can't be older than that) PATHETIC Maybe we should invite him to Club Cosmic

Originally posted by cody05

Not for nothing but you are really giving this kid a little too much credit saying he has a fourth grade education. I would say more like a second grade education. He said to come find him at Abyss but I thought it was only 18 for girls. (He can't be older than that) PATHETIC Maybe we should invite him to Club Cosmic

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. I guess I was a little too gracious.