Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can Richie Santana Spin records and make drinks

OK There is always all this talk about Friday Night at Bunka and the crowd, all I gotta say is hard work pays off.

We always read posts about Bunka, but never a post from anyone that was there or has any affiliation, always from someone who heard from someone else

I have no problem with them having their own opinion, but dont talk about something that you havent expereinced -- Bunka is on the rise for fridays and saturdays -- the MOMENTUM is up.

And when Abyss Promoters come to Bunka which they do I try to take care of them the same as they do when i stop by abyss.

I havent heard bad posts about abyss and not that this bad but if there friday is so superior to ours as people have tried to make it sound than why last Friday did abyss curtain the dancefloor and the main dj booth off and have Richie Santana Dj from a mobile Dj booth which was set up on top of the bar.

And dont anyone tell me this isnt true because even though i wasnt there MY SOURCE IS VERY RELIABLE -- unlike those who post about bunka.

? Can Richie also serve drinks while he spins lol sorry had to make one joke

OK I will take this one, and I will do it as tactfully as possible, First our dancefloor was not curtained off as some will say, it was merely decoration, not anything more, secondly we ocassionally move our DJ booth, sometimes in the middle , sometimes on the sides, its called changing the venue up, something Bunka is not open to, no offense, but right now our Friday is a little bit better than yours, but lets not go and say that Richie can make better drinks, this was just done to change up the pace, the dancefloor was packed all night it was not curtained off, and if we are in such questions of each others nights, why did 3 to 4 regulars who are the resident DJ's bestfriends have the valet from Bunka drive them to Abyss 2 weeks ago, then this past Friday why was the resident DJ and his friends at Abyss??? Listen man no offense but dont question the party, we are rocking right now, not to say you guys arent, but we are fine, this past Friday was real good compared to the 2 weeks prior, but dont say we are closing off half our room when we are not, see how it was decorated for yourself before saying anything please

Originally posted by kettleone4me

OK I will take this one, and I will do it as tactfully as possible, First our dancefloor was not curtained off as some will say, it was merely decoration, not anything more, secondly we ocassionally move our DJ booth, sometimes in the middle , sometimes on the sides, its called changing the venue up, something Bunka is not open to, no offense, but right now our Friday is a little bit better than yours, but lets not go and say that Richie can make better drinks, this was just done to change up the pace, the dancefloor was packed all night it was not curtained off, and if we are in such questions of each others nights, why did 3 to 4 regulars who are the resident DJ's bestfriends have the valet from Bunka drive them to Abyss 2 weeks ago, then this past Friday why was the resident DJ and his friends at Abyss??? Listen man no offense but dont question the party, we are rocking right now, not to say you guys arent, but we are fine, this past Friday was real good compared to the 2 weeks prior, but dont say we are closing off half our room when we are not, see how it was decorated for yourself before saying anything please

OK point proven -- The Point I was trying to make was not to say anything bad about about abyss, but I said I heard it was curtained off, i wasnt there. This board is a bunch people saying I heard this and that and lately it has been alot of abyss people not saying you Brian but how the hell did these teen promoters get started and who are they to say this and that was good and bad. Brian this wasnt a knock on your friday party, Ive been there on a friday and you have come see us on occasion. Im not starting war and if anyone thought I was well im sorry. But I agree DO NOT KNOCK SOMETHING UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN THERE

and the joke about richie making drinks was just what is a joke

No hard feelings.

Originally posted by scarletpromos

OK point proven -- The Point I was trying to make was not to say anything bad about about abyss, but I said I heard it was curtained off, i wasnt there. This board is a bunch people saying I heard this and that and lately it has been alot of abyss people not saying you Brian but how the hell did these teen promoters get started and who are they to say this and that was good and bad. Brian this wasnt a knock on your friday party, Ive been there on a friday and you have come see us on occasion. Im not starting war and if anyone thought I was well im sorry. But I agree DO NOT KNOCK SOMETHING UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN THERE

and the joke about richie making drinks was just what is a joke

No hard feelings.

I hear ya on that, who the hell invited the teens on here, if this is how it is gonna be, lets get a NJ TEEN Forum please, I can hardly deal with them once a month, please do not let them get all up in our shit on here

PS Richie loved where we set him up, he hasnt been by a bar while DJ"ng since Bunka

I hear ya on that, who the hell invited the teens on here, if this is how it is gonna be, lets get a NJ TEEN Forum please, I can hardly deal with them once a month, please do not let them get all up in our shit on here

oh seriously, I completely and totally AGREE!!! Please, PRETTY please someone has to put and end to THAT. :rolleyes:

PS Richie loved where we set him up, he hasnt been by a bar while DJ"ng since Bunka

Just didnt want bad blood because there has never really been any among us The way I look at it is Competition is healthy and without it, our jobs would suck because without anything to worry about we would be so drunk all the time that it would be no good.

AND YES get these teens off this board -- True once a month is more than enough

have a good wed

Originally posted by scarletpromos

... The way I look at it is Competition is healthy and without it, our jobs would suck because without anything to worry about we would be so drunk all the time that it would be no good.

i wouldn't mind being drunk! lol, ahhhh, the good ole days...

Originally posted by slyonspromos

Bunka vs Abyss is the new rivalry it looks like in new jersey i think its starting to take over the xcess vs temps rivalry

no offense but it's XS not xcess and there is not an XS vs. Temps because it is the same owner. We work and promote together. (just trying to clarify things)

Couldnt Have Said It Better Myself......Moving the booth around is an idea that i have always liked...It brings the DJ closer to the crowd and therefore he can give off more energy and play to the crowd more.