Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
SPYGIRL3

Need Help......

For those of you who know me I need some help....I am feeling the need to put my body through some pain, i.e. a body piercing or a new tattoo. Should I pierce my nose with a cute lil stud or get a tat on the back of my neck???

you can do what i did a few years ago - get a tattoo on the inside of your lip - it tends to bleed out so you might have to get it redone two or three times...

actually, my next tat will be on the back of my neck...the hottest tat i've seen is around the belly button (which ofcouse is pierced) and it was like a funky vine wrapping itself around the naval...yummm..

Originally posted by tastyt

Why not both?

I love tats on the back of the neck... but it would be completely pointless for me to get one there... there's just too much damn hair for anyone to ever see it!

I probably will, but I wanna get something done after work today...

A tatoo would look good on the back of your neck.....:D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I probably will, but I wanna get something done after work today...

A tatoo would look good on the back of your neck.....:D

Another! :eek:....You already have plenty!! Outta control!! :D

Originally posted by linabina

the nose... i normally dont like the way those look unless u have like the perfect nose for it...it would def look good on u ;)

Aaawwww.....Thanks:D... I got my nose done, the wait for a tattoo was like 3 hours!!! It actually looks very cute and good, so my friends say. I guess I gotta go with what they say. I like so that's all that really matters:tongue:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

It's nose or neck.... Nothing else......

I'd go with the nose thingy first. So you need to put your body through some pain?? Go lift in the gym for 3 hours then run 10 miles. That should hurt a little the next day.

Originally posted by teklord310

I'd go with the nose thingy first. So you need to put your body through some pain?? Go lift in the gym for 3 hours then run 10 miles. That should hurt a little the next day.

I already do the work out thing...:D :D :D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I know more than you think..:eek:....OK...any good news for me??

Do I wanna know??? I might be safer leaving it up to my imagination, for once.......Or not:eek:

Back to those rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!