Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buying shrooms -prices

xrz87

I've tried shrooms couple of times. Most of the times I got it from friends and also I found a good source online. The guy I found online has some real good quality shit, but charges $45 for 3grams plus shipping and it takes forever to get. Anyway, I found a guy in my town that sell the little shizzies. How do you buy them on the street? Like whats the market value, what are the terms? I've heard that they're bought by '8ths':confused: What amount is that? How much should it cost? If anyone can help me out, thanks! Just trying to get somethings straight so I dont get ripped off.

An 1/8th should be around 3 grams...

As far as pricing, theirs definitley a wide field of play when it comes to shrooms... location plays a part.

In my area I've seen em at anywhere from $12-25 an eighth, I would never order online, though, because I've noticed freshness can play a part with shrooms...

Thanks for the info people. I'm gonna try to get some tomorrow. And yeah, Tunnelbandit, I know theres a major risk involved but I risked it one time and now I have a good business relation going with that dude I found online. I dont really buy shroomies from him anymore because yes, he does charge a shitload for it... (But they real are high quality, 1.5 dried grams got me trippin my ass off) I still buy weed from him every now and then, when I want something mind blowing. Biggest pain in the ass is the fact that it usually takes like a month to get from the time I send the money out.