Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Share with us your Fav Sex Act, that makes you cum in point two..!

sparklez929

Fell asleep in a bad mood once... My guy wanted ass and I wasn't having it. He musta waited till the second I fell asleep. But I woke to him eating me out.... Was soo arousing I came in like 30 seconds... Needless to say, I was full of smiles after that...

Sweet dreams, my love.....

Originally posted by heretic909

It has to do with her and me acting out a rape scenario, and although we both enjoy it, I don't want to offend anyone.

There is nothing wrong with role playing.. I also enjoy that whole scene... I have acted that specific one out plenty of times... Theres times where I just think about it, and I get all tingly in my tummy... It's a taboo subject and most people would be afraid to contribute to it. But I think more people enjoy it than you think, whether they talk about it, or deny it, or whatever...

But I myself would love to hear you talk about it... Do share... Do share!!!

Originally posted by chris817

when she sticks her finger up my ass and wiggles it while giving me head

2 sec later i cum

Most guys do, but far more are afraid, of a) liking that too much. or B) admitting they like it that much. I enjoy poking others also, but like I said... Most guys wont admit to it, or allow you to until they honestly trust that you wont tell all his guy friends he's got gay tendencie's... Guys just need to calm down.. and go with the flow...

Originally posted by sparklez929

There is nothing wrong with role playing.. I also enjoy that whole scene... I have acted that specific one out plenty of times... Theres times where I just think about it, and I get all tingly in my tummy... It's a taboo subject and most people would be afraid to contribute to it. But I think more people enjoy it than you think, whether they talk about it, or deny it, or whatever...

But I myself would love to hear you talk about it... Do share... Do share!!!

Well it involves her wearing clothes that she doesn't care about anymore, because I literally rip them to shreds off of her which turns her on immensely. And then I'll pin her face down on the bed and try to pry her legs apart while she's kicking and screaming "no!". Then when I finally force myself into her, she'll start whimpering as I'm holding her down and biting her. Then I'll be talking nasty to her, and she'll quit whimpering and will start to act like she's liking it more and more until it turns into a full-blown massive-pounding fuck-fest which usually ends with me shooting an insane load on her back, although sometimes I'll finish inside of her also.

And then I'll pin her face down on the bed and try to pry her legs apart while she's kicking and screaming "no!". Then when I finally force myself into her, she'll start whimpering as I'm holding her down and biting her. Then I'll be talking nasty to her, and she'll quit whimpering and will start to act like she's liking it more and more until it turns into a full-blown massive-pounding fuck-fest which usually ends with me shooting an insane load on her back, although sometimes I'll finish inside of her also.

Just got me excited.... I once told a guy to do that to me.. Well cause I wanted to try anal, but I always freaked out when a guy tried.. So I was convinced I would like it... I told my guy to pin me down and to just do it no matter what... Said f I cried, whimpered, or tried to pull away to just force me... That day I was tuned into a whole new world... It hurt like a bitch at first so i tried my damnest to pull away but his weight held me down, once he started entering me i cried almost... he was almost 10 inches or so, so this wasnt easy... He bit me, and held my hair down... And kep telling me to take it and shut up... to stop fucking moving... It melted me, turned me on sooooo much..... after like 30 seconds of this, the most desireable feeling swept over me, and i couldnt get enough of him... It turned into the roughest, meanest, animalistic sex I ever had... I fucking loved it...

Just got me excited.... I once told a guy to do that to me.. Well cause I wanted to try anal, but I always freaked out when a guy tried.. So I was convinced I would like it... I told my guy to pin me down and to just do it no matter what... Said f I cried, whimpered, or tried to pull away to just force me... That day I was tuned into a whole new world... It hurt like a bitch at first so i tried my damnest to pull away but his weight held me down, once he started entering me i cried almost... he was almost 10 inches or so, so this wasnt easy... He bit me, and held my hair down... And kep telling me to take it and shut up... to stop fucking moving... It melted me, turned me on sooooo much..... after like 30 seconds of this, the most desireable feeling swept over me, and i couldnt get enough of him... It turned into the roughest, meanest, animalistic sex I ever had... I fucking loved it...

10 inches?!?!?!

Nonetheless, your story just aroused the hell outta me.

10 inches?!?!?!

Nonetheless, your story just aroused the hell outta me.

Yes 10... he was my boy toy for a while... big ole fucker... arousing yes... everytime i think about it, my skin tingles... like someone rubbing rose petals down over my stomach... it's unreal....

Most guys do, but far more are afraid, of a) liking that too much. or B) admitting they like it that much. I enjoy poking others also, but like I said... Most guys wont admit to it, or allow you to until they honestly trust that you wont tell all his guy friends he's got gay tendencie's... Guys just need to calm down.. and go with the flow...

well then they are not secure in there sexuality. These guys must be young.. One of my guy friends told me about it.. and my present g-friend just did it one day with some K-Y and thats all folks

call me whatever you want it feels good

The three sweetest words to ever be uttered by women. I love when a girl rubs her clit while I eat her out. Also the aforementioned "Bowling ball" move where you eat her out while you have a finger in each holeor as I like to call it(and i need to give martin credit for this) "one in the pink, and one in the stink".

Long live the "shocker".

Originally posted by boywonder77

The three sweetest words to ever be uttered by women. I love when a girl rubs her clit while I eat her out. Also the aforementioned "Bowling ball" move where you eat her out while you have a finger in each holeor as I like to call it(and i need to give martin credit for this) "one in the pink, and one in the stink".

Long live the "shocker".

two in the stink one in the pink is sht shocker

The "shocker" hence the name is when your banging doggy style and you surprise her with a thumb up the ass. It has to be without warning to be a true "shocker". If done properly she will usually jump two to three feet forward, this is why I try to do it with her head close t a wall, that way you get nice bounce back. Now I'm a gentleman, so i stick my thumb in my mouth first and get a little lube going, but my friends insist the thumb be dry to be a genuine "shocker".

Originally posted by boywonder77

The "shocker" hence the name is when your banging doggy style and you surprise her with a thumb up the ass. It has to be without warning to be a true "shocker". If done properly she will usually jump two to three feet forward, this is why I try to do it with her head close t a wall, that way you get nice bounce back. Now I'm a gentleman, so i stick my thumb in my mouth first and get a little lube going, but my friends insist the thumb be dry to be a genuine "shocker".

:rolleyes: