Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would it be bad if I went out to Abyss tonight and...

sparklez929

The part that sucks about this idea is... When you have a one night stand with someone you have no interest in being with... Those are always the one's who keeps calling your ass begging for another try... When you want them to call, and you show interest in them... They blow you off like theres no 2morrow... Pfft...!

Originally posted by sparklez929

Picked up some unsuspecting hottie, took him home and used and abused him... Then never call him again...? Cause I'm kinda tempting myself on the thought...

I just need me some luvin's.....;)

That's all... just luvin's...

Thought you were going after that girlfriend of your coworker's tonight?? She not cumming?

Originally posted by sparklez929

Boy you guys sure do pay attention... But yes, she will be with me... :D I know how to share though, and so does she...

paying attention is one of the biggest keys and it goes hand in hand with communication...besides....how can we not...you're all over this board;)

have fun and remember, "Sharing is Caring"

Originally posted by trancend

yeah :D

but anyway i dont really go to jersey clubs :( but if you feel like picking up a random guy and bringing him home to use and abuse him, ill let you know when im in the city! :idea:

I refuse to go to a booty call... Thay cum to me;) Quite possibly if I make it there... maybe we bump into eachother...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Lat time I was at Abyss on a Wednesday was for George Acosta, I think he was sooooo bad(IMO), and yes, I have seen 3 time before that night. AByss is usually pretty decent on a Wednesday. Some people hit up Champs first then bounce over to Abyss.

Will my twin be there tonite?? ;)

Yeah I was at Abyss for Acosta, the scene was ok. Acosta didn't impress me at all. But Abyss is definetely one of those pick up and take home spots, especially since it closes at 2am. The partying doesn't stop at 2, it just gets moved behind closed doors... or even the parking lot, hehe. Enjoy!

Originally posted by teklord310

Yeah I was at Abyss for Acosta, the scene was ok. Acosta didn't impress me at all. But Abyss is definetely one of those pick up and take home spots, especially since it closes at 2am. The partying doesn't stop at 2, it just gets moved behind closed doors... or even the parking lot, hehe. Enjoy!

Got a new hobby we don't know about....????