Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone need a roomate?

zaguero

Originally posted by vicman

dude you make about the same I do, pay more taxes in DC and pay twice as much as me in rent and utilities...somethin' doesnt add up here...

Crack selling. The crack selling is the X factor in that equation. You can afford more things when you sell crack. Zags must be selling crack.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Crack selling. The crack selling is the X factor in that equation. You can afford more things when you sell crack. Zags must be selling crack.

HEY!:mad: Im trying to get a roomate for Christ's sake! Nobody is going to want a crack dealer for a roomate! Just keep the lid on it and I'll give you a special discount this week ;)

Originally posted by zaguero

HEY!:mad: Im trying to get a roomate for Christ's sake! Nobody is going to want a crack dealer for a roomate! Just keep the lid on it and I'll give you a special discount this week ;)

I wouldn't mind having a crack dealer for a roommate. But then again, I doubt many people would want a crackhead like me for a roommate. :(

dude you make about the same I do, pay more taxes in DC and pay twice as much as me in rent and utilities...somethin' doesnt add up here...

There's a lot of times when I've only ate ham sandwiches for a whole straight week. I'm not kidding on that. I admitt I'm not that good with money ( I STILL PAY RENT ON TIME) but I'm learning the hard way. Luckily I don't owe a student loan or a car payment so that should relieve some of your doubt. I just wish I could have had more time to move before I moved in to where I'm presently at. I got raped for a whole year.:(

There's a lot of times when I've only ate ham sandwiches for a whole straight week.

I got raped for a whole year.:(

You couldn't pay me to live there, I don't feel like getting raped for a whole year. That's a long time. That can't be fun...

There's a lot of times when I've only ate ham sandwiches for a whole straight week. I'm not kidding on that. I admitt I'm not that good with money ( I STILL PAY RENT ON TIME) but I'm learning the hard way. Luckily I don't owe a student loan or a car payment so that should relieve some of your doubt. I just wish I could have had more time to move before I moved in to where I'm presently at. I got raped for a whole year.:(

dude i can understan you eating ham sandwiches for a week when your a student, but thats downright pathetic when ur employed...wht was the deal, did they tell you it was gonna be like $500 in rent and then when you moved in you found out it was $900?

'cos my rent is pretty cheap, i can actualluy afford a car payment, 'cos my old car was crap and burned on the way to the dealer, plus i can afford the partying and still put some away for the "vic is buying a house or apt." fundage that I have been accumulating for quite some time.

Originally posted by therunner

Dude, you sell crack?? Do you know anything about money laundering??

Try offshore accounts. That's what I see in the movies.Or get a hookup near the Canadian or Mexican border where they can launder it through money exchange houses.

Originally posted by therunner

So you won't tell anybody about the money laundering? We know the same people.

What the hell am I gonna do with 50 subscriptions to VIBE?

Hahaha. I just saw that movie again on Sunday. I keep renting it over and over, and I still haven't bought it yet. I think I need to make the purchase, cause I've probably rented it at least 20 times.

Hahaha. I just saw that movie again on Sunday. I keep renting it over and over, and I still haven't bought it yet. I think I need to make the purchase, cause I've probably rented it at least 20 times.

I bought it after the first time I saw it, and I think the grooves in the DVD are starting to wear thin. Hell Lumberg FUCKED her!!

dude i can understan you eating ham sandwiches for a week when your a student, but thats downright pathetic when ur employed...wht was the deal, did they tell you it was gonna be like $500 in rent and then when you moved in you found out it was $900?

'cos my rent is pretty cheap, i can actualluy afford a car payment, 'cos my old car was crap and burned on the way to the dealer, plus i can afford the partying and still put some away for the "vic is buying a house or apt." fundage that I have been accumulating for quite some time.

Gee thanks for words of encouragement:( I know it's pathetic and that's why I want to move. If I get a roomate and acheive to shave 100-150 dlls off rent then I'll be able to afford a lot more stuff. I think what really set me back last year were the 3 consecutive out of town trips. I spent lots of cash on them and that's why I was eating ham sandwiches for a week straight.

When I first moved in I knew what they were renting for, but I was desperate to move in. I needed a place quick so I could settle down and find a job. Now I'm paying the price for my impatience. HIGH PRICE :(

Originally posted by Kuro

Lucky fucker. I still ahven't gotten to try shrooms cuz we can't find any. :(

If only I had known earlier you wanted. I had an order in for a quarter pound a few months ago, but I had to cancel cause I couldn't find enough people to "share" them with, and I didn't want to be stuck holding a trash bag full by myself.

Gee thanks for words of encouragement:( I know it's pathetic and that's why I want to move. If I get a roomate and acheive to shave 100-150 dlls off rent then I'll be able to afford a lot more stuff. I think what really set me back last year were the 3 consecutive out of town trips. I spent lots of cash on them and that's why I was eating ham sandwiches for a week straight.

When I first moved in I knew what they were renting for, but I was desperate to move in. I needed a place quick so I could settle down and find a job. Now I'm paying the price for my impatience. HIGH PRICE :(

yeh you told me about your out of town trips, thats why i dont visit my family anymore, its time for them to visit me..and the fact that i'm a cheap bastard...anyway have you tried looking for places on the CP, on the web (yahoo) or try this site

http://www.dcroommatefinders.com/

try getting a person to look with you and find a place...or find a place on your own and then rent 1 room out.

If only I had known earlier you wanted. I had an order in for a quarter pound a few months ago, but I had to cancel cause I couldn't find enough people to "share" them with, and I didn't want to be stuck holding a trash bag full by myself.

I just gotta know, howmuch for a quarter pound?? I know this is totally out of region but I was getting 100grams for $220 in Germany.