Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone need a roomate?

zaguero

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

If only I had known earlier you wanted. I had an order in for a quarter pound a few months ago, but I had to cancel cause I couldn't find enough people to "share" them with, and I didn't want to be stuck holding a trash bag full by myself.

Me and a few others have been searching for certain things for a while. I like tripping. I have no idea about the mass of shrooms, but isn't a quarter pound a lot?

Originally posted by Kuro

Me and a few others have been searching for certain things for a while. I like tripping. I have no idea about the mass of shrooms, but isn't a quarter pound a lot?

A quarter pound is 4 ounces. A quarter of an ounce of shrooms will last a good while. So yes, 4 ounces is a pretty insane amount.

These shrooms were running between $80-125 for a quarter of an ounce. A bit on the expensive side, but well worth it. Best shrooms I've ever had.

A quarter pound is 4 ounces. A quarter of an ounce of shrooms will last a good while. So yes, 4 ounces is a pretty insane amount.

These shrooms were running between $80-125 for a quarter of an ounce. A bit on the expensive side, but well worth it. Best shrooms I've ever had.

I miss acid :(

Ok, a quarter ounce is 7 grams, what you were/are paying for seven grams I was getting 50 grams. See what legalization of drugs will do. So lets figure it this way 100g = 3.5 ounces so for almost a quater a pound i was paying $220! And I wonder why I don't like this country. And if you had 100grams to yourself you would go nuts, absolutly nuts. It's the size of a giant ziplock freezer bag stuffed full.