Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF is up with all the newbies on DC-CP?

vicman

What Shady said:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

It also helps to know what your screen resolution is set at. To find out your screen resolution, Right-Click anywhere on the desktop and select "Properties". You should get a window that says "Display Properties". Then click on the tab at the top that says "Settings". In the bottom right, you should see something that says "Screen area". And it should tell you your resolution settings in pixels. My guess is that yours will say like 800x600 or 1024x768 because most non-computer geeks use one of those God-awful settings that waste desktop space :D. But the rule of thumb is, when you resize your graphics, anything larger than your screen res setting won't fit in your screen. So when you resize, make the graphic smaller than your screen res, and it'll fit.

What Ruth heard: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, most non-computer geeks, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

:D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crownroyal

Hey what is your setting? Mine is 1600x1200 32bit on a 22". MY taskbar autohides and I have a 800x600 vmware window running slackware.

Mine is 1400x1050 on a laptop! Coolest laptop I've ever seen to be able to get the resolution that high. I can't use anything under 1280x1024. Anything under that makes it seem like I'm looking at some Fisher Price toy for kids. I need mad desktop space so I can open twenty windows at once and be a full-on geek.

Translation for Ruth: Blah blah blah blah blah blah Fisher Price toy blah blah blah. :D

Originally posted by pangelid

this has to be the longest thread about absolutely nothing.

is there a pic thread on DC-CP? can someone start one??

dude you havent checked out some of our past thredas...and theres one thats been around since november or so, we cant seem to get rid of it....yeah we know, we got way too much time on our hands but were proud of it

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

And then have Jroo watch in horror as I give his sister's undercarriage a little "how's your father".

Oops. Did I just say that out loud???

You know what a tuperware party is, right? It's like fingercufs but a little more... complete.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sauvee88

Oh, speaking of princesses..... JRoo what's up brother.... going to Buzz on Fri?? LLV on Sat???

i really wish that i had more time to check the board, fucking new job is pissing me off, making me work and shit, and they have slow ass computers. anyway, i'll be there friday, definately. saturday they might send me to cali, nappa valley, until like wednesday. so i'll have to see about that.