Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF is up with all the newbies on DC-CP?

vicman

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sauvee88

OK Vic..... let's look a little closer at the fucking fruit on the left..... It's a damn girl!!!!!! You trying to say something??? JFWY......

Where DO you get these messed up pics????

is it a girl/ i thought it was a guy with earings and skinny....thats why i said that you deflowered the other girl

which one is suave? have i met you? i think i have...

Yes you have. I'm tired right now, so forgive my being quick about this. I picked you up at the airport, name's Eric, since everyone knows it anyways. Drive the red car with FL tags.

What's up? When are you coming down again????

hey suave.. sorry... i know that's not your name .. but it's easier to say... i knew that was probably you... glad to see ya posting more :)

when am I coming down there? well, definitely for a certain someone's big b-day... but the more important question is...

when are *you*, all of you, going to come up here to visit me??? :grin2:

Yes you have. I'm tired right now, so forgive my being quick about this. I picked you up at the airport, name's Eric, since everyone knows it anyways. Drive the red car with FL tags.

What's up? When are you coming down again????

yeah he's the hillbilly from FL :D

yeah he's the hillbilly from FL

Don't start with me greaser...... :D

I would have said esse(with the accent) but I don't think this is the right spelling..... ah anyways, y'all know how much us southern folk LOVE y'all........

Yeah, I'm about as southern as I am northern.......... I'm american and that's about the only way you can describe me, got a little hillbilly, southern, northern, ect....... whatchoo talkin 'bout Willis??!

Don't start with me greaser...... :D

I would have said esse(with the accent) but I don't think this is the right spelling..... ah anyways, y'all know how much us southern folk LOVE y'all........

Yeah, I'm about as southern as I am northern.......... I'm american and that's about the only way you can describe me, got a little hillbilly, southern, northern, ect....... whatchoo talkin 'bout Willis??!

werd..i did my time down in the south, I reckon' I'll still be goin' from time to time still.....hmm...go bucs!